Chapter 3: A New Challenge

3RD PERSON

Its been two and a quarter years since that battle with Gaea (Percy is 20), Camp Olympian is finally finished, and Life is Peaceful for the seven. Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter still exist but have been turned into two other cities, New Rome, and New Athens, both guarded by outposts. The real masterpiece is Camp Olympian.

Camp Olympian is situated around a large mountain that ends in a plateau. At the middle of the plateau is a massive statue of a hero (probably Percy) charging a towering being with rocks orbiting her (Gaea), made with pure white quartz and marble, with accents of flashing gold and silver, I stand at a whopping 150 feet without its 5-foot tall pedestal. 

Surrounding It are the Temples of the 'Big Three' and around those are the Temples of the other eleven Olympians (Hades and Hestia are Olympians now). Then the mountain is shaped in a step manner with the temples of the minor-gods atop them (Jason Helped with those). Around the Mountain Is Anpathio city, the largest city of mythological creatures and people. and around the city is the camp, known as 'New Sparta' by the inhabitants. The new camp is the perfect combination of the Roman Military training and the more laidback Greek style of life.  

Around the whole place is a magical wall and barrier. Protecting from monsters and the Outside world. The camp Is run by Chiron and Dionysus, with the seven as advisors. Piper and Jason got married almost immediately using godhood as an excuse for the underage marriage. Calypso and Leo doing the same. Hazel and Frank are 'betrothed' but just view it as a promise of a future together,

And now Percy is ready for this same step. 

PERCY POV

As I knock on Athena's temple doors I can't help but feel nervous, asking for permission to marry the favored daughter of Athena is hard enough. Add being a son of Poseidon and its nearly impossible. This is one of the few times where I might have to purposely use my fame for an edge.  

As the door opens my nervousness increases tenfold. 

"Hello how may I--" she starts "Oh you, what do you want Perseus?" she states coldly.

"Uh..um..W-Well L-lady Athena" I stutter out "I-I wish for your b-blessing to marry Annabeth"

"I knew this time would come, come in Perseus" and with that, I am grudgingly welcomed into Athena's Home.

As we walk I hear her mutter to herself things like "Tri...Hercules...no..already done most" or "kill the..no he did that" 

As we enter her sitting-room, her eyes light up. Sitting me down she begins, "Now Perseus, I know that your actions have proven you deserve respect, and I know your love for my daughter is pure." she falters "I am willing to give you my blessing, but you must complete a few tasks." I was expecting this so I just nod. "After much thought, I have come up with this" She continues "You must first begin by venturing to the sea of mosters and killing Scylla" I gulp, hard but not impossible. "then go and earn the trust of Ladon" There it was the almost impossible one "spend at least a month of time in service to the amazons" another tuff one "and then forge a ring with Hephaestus." not to hard "all of this you must complete with Annabeth not knowing where you are." 

I nod and respond "I accept these terms lady Athena, but I have a request" she nods for me to continue. "I would like you to continuasly reasure her that I am fine, and for you to entrust my current task to a couple trusted people." She nods "I feel this is reasonable, I accept your terms" "You begin In a week"

One Week Later

I spent the week training and with Annabeth, I explained I'd be gone for a bit and not to worry, but that I can't tell her where. Every time I ask It kills me not to be able to tell her. 

After saying goodbye one more time I leave off for this new challenge.

BOOM ANOTHER DONE YAY!! PER USUAL DID YOU LIKE IT!!! aww caps lock......okbye