The Emergency

Toby's POV

Today is the first day of November and I'm very excited! I just got finished getting ready for school. My outfit was a green long sleeved shirt, black jeans and black and green Nikes. Lita came out of the bathroom and she was wearing a green sweater, black jeans and green high tops. It was a coincidence that we were matching. Lita looked at me with a huge smile on her face and raised an eyebrow.

"Well look at this, we're matching!" She laughed.

"Yeah, what a coincidence right?" I chuckled.

"Right!" She laughed.

She walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek. We grabbed each others hands and went downstairs.

***

At school, I was at my locker putting my things away so I can get ready for lunch. I then felt somebody grab my shoulders and started rubbing them, I looked at my left shoulder and recognized who hand it was.

"Hey Lita." I said.

"Hey, ready to go to lunch babe?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm starving." I smiled.

Me and her grabbed hands and went to lunch. By the way, that was the first time that she called me babe and it felt great!

***

Lita's POV

Me and Toby met up with Maya and Josh at lunch. We were talking about the Halloween party last night.

"Man, that Halloween party last night was fun!" Josh said.

"Yeah, it was splendid!" Maya gigged.

"My sister really knows how to throw a party." I said.

"She sure does." Lita said.

We all talked some more until Lita's phone started buzzing, she got up so she could answer it.

"Hang on guys I'll be right back." She said as she walked off.

***

Lita's POV

I left from the table and walked back inside the school and into the girls bathroom to answer the phone. I looked at the screen to see that it was my Mom calling so I immediately answered it.

"Hello Mom?" I answered.

"Hi Lita." She said in a tired voice.

"Hey Mom how's it going are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes baby I'm fine d- don't worry about a thing." She said.

"You sound like you're out of breath are you sure?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes baby I'm sure, just tired that's all." She said.

"Okay, are you home by yourself?" I asked.

"Yes, me and your Dad had another argument last night." She said.

"Oh no, what was it about now?" I asked.

"H- he said that it's my fault that you won't come home." She said.

"What? How is it your fault? The only reason why I won't come back home is because of him." I said.

"I know but he just blames me for everything." She said.

"Mom I'm really worried about you, you need to get away from him." I said.

"I know sweetie but it's too complicated right now." She said.