A Night At Wanko's (Part 2)

Tori's POV

We made inside the store, some of us were hiding in bins and under the shelves. Once we heard the store lockup we came out from hiding.

"I can't believe we're in!" Trina said.

"Hey do you wanna go smell the scented candles with me?" Robbie asked Andre.

"Yeah!" Andre agreed.

"Your plan?" Tori asked Jade.

"Just before Wanko's closes at nine, we hide here. In the store. Then after they close, we have the whole place to ourselves. We can walk around, pick out what we wanna buy, have some fun." Jade explained.

"And then, we're the first ones here tomorrow morning when the sale starts!" I said.

"Yup." Jade agreed.

"Isn't that like breaking in?" Andre pointed out.

"We're already in." Beck said.

"That's some legit logic right there." Andre nodded.

"So, you guys up for a all nighter at Wanko's?" Jade asked.

"Yeah!" We all agreed.

"Wanko's!" Robbie sang.

We all started dancing around and cheering until a security guard walked by us.

"Hey guys." He said walking past us.

"We're not doing anything." Cat said.

After he left we started looking at stuff.

***

Toby's POV

Me and Lita were still outside waiting for Tori and her friends to come out of the store.

"Ugh this is ridiculous! I can't believe Tori, the sister that I called my favorite would do this. I expected that from Trina, but Tori?" I complained while pacing back and forth.

Lita stood up and wrapped her arms around my neck while playing with my ears.

"Toby, don't worry about it." She pecked my lips.

"Can I have another, this is a really stressful moment." I said and she pecked my lips again but this time she did it multiple times.

"Better?" She asked me smiling.

"Much better." I laughed.

"Hey I have an idea." She said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I can call Maya and have her mom to come pick us up." She suggested.

"Okay cool." I smiled.

She pulled out her phone and called Maya.

***

Tori's POV

We were still looking at stuff, Robbie came back to us with a pack of walkie talkies.

"Hey! You guys look what I found in aisle fifteen! Walkie Talkies. And they have a range of six hundred yards, so if I have one, and you have one, we can be six hundred yards from each and we can still talkie while we walkie!" He said.

"You have a cell phone." Tori said.

"So?" Robbie shrugged.

"It let's you walkie and talkie with people all over the world." I explained.

"And text." Andre said.

"Which you can't do with a walkie talkie." Beck said.

"Well now I feel bad." Robbie said.