Love At First Sight

A/N: The girl above is Lita.

Toby's POV

I walked into the math room and saw a tall white man standing at a board to my left, I also saw the most beautiful girl in the world! She looked up at me and immediately started blushing. She had beautiful brown eyes, black hair and a gorgeous smile.

"Ah you must be our new student!" The math teacher said. "What's your name son?"

"Toby Vega." I said.

"Well it's nice to meet you Toby, have a seat wherever you like." He told me.

"Thanks." I walked to the empty seat that was close to the back of the room next to the girl.

"Okay class, I'm gonna get something out of the staff room so why don't you all work on the math problems I have written on the board, I'll be right back." He then walked out of the room.

I looked over at the girl who was sitting to my left and smiled, when she caught my eye she quickly turned away and dropped her head and started blushing again.

"Hey, how's it going?" I slightly whispered to her.

"F-fine." She stuttered without looking up at me.

"Hey you don't have to be shy, I won't hurt you." I laughed quietly witch made her giggled a little while slowly turning her head to face me. She then started to wrap her finger around a piece of her hair.

"So, what's your name?" I asked her.

"Lita." She smiled.

"That's a pretty name, I'm Toby." I smiled back.

We shook hands and continued doing out work. The math teacher came back and sat at his desk.

"Okay class, once you've finish your work all of you can go get ready for lunch." He explained.

After about ten minutes later the bell rang and it was time for lunch. I grabbed my backpack and stood up, Lita got up and grabbed her backpack. I was already at the door when I turned around to see that Lita was talking to someone on the phone, she was looking like she was nervous about something. After she hung up she walked right next to me and smiled.

"You okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah totally! Why wouldn't I be?" She faked smiled.

"You sure?" I raised one eyebrow.

"Mhmm!" She faked giggled.

"Uh okay then, so wanna have lunch with me?" I offered.

"Uh, y-yeah sure!" She brightly smiled.

"Great! I can't wait for you to meet my sisters.

We then started to make our way to the cafeteria outside.

So how are you guys enjoying this story so far, what do you think about this chapter? New part coming soon. Peace out!