Valentine's Day Surprise

One month later.

Toby's POV

It's now February, the month where Valentine's day takes place. Valentine's day is today and I'm so excited for it. I'm gonna spend the whole day with Lita and just have so much fun with her! The other boys are also gonna spend time with their girlfriends as well. There's also another huge thing happening this month, Lita's sister is getting married this month. That's right, Mercedes and Trent are getting married on the twenty-first. Isn't that exciting? So, right now I'm at home doing my homework. My parents are at work and Tori is at Andre's house again. I said again because this is like the third time she's been over at his house. She did told me that they were working on a song for Mercedes and Trent's wedding which I thought was awesome! After I finished my homework I went downstairs to get some water and I saw Trina watching television.

"Hey Trina." I said.

"Hey kiddo, what are you up to?" She smiled at me.

"Well I just got finished doing my homework, I've also been thinking about Valentine's day." I said.

"Really?" She smiled.

"Yeah, I want to make sure that Lita has the best time ever." I said sitting next to her.

"Ahh okay, so are you taking her out?" She asked.

"Yup, me and the boys are all suppose to be taking the girls out." I explained.

"Cool, so are you excited about the wedding?" She asked.

"Of course, and it's only a week away. I can't wait!" I laughed.

"Tori is over at Andre's house again, their working on the song that they are suppose to sing at the wedding.

"Hmm, you know this is like the third time this week that she's been at his house right?" I asked Trina.

"Yeah, she's been hanging out with him a lot. Even before they started working on the song." Trina explained.

"I know, I'm wondering if they're falling for each other." I wondered.

"I think so myself." Trina smiled.

"Let's see, it's currently four thirty five so I need to get ready." I said.

***

It's now six in the evening and I have on my Valentine day outfit. I had on a red long sleeved shirt, blue jeans, and white vans. So we're all going to meet up here at my house. After a good minute Lita, Zack and Carmen arrived. I opened the door and invited them in.

"Hey babe." Lita gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi, wow you look very stunning this evening!" I beamed.

Lita was wearing a short red dress, black stocking, and red and white Nike's. Her hair was down to her shoulders and had her natural curls in it. She also had on red lipstick.

"Thank you!" She giggled.

Carmen also had on a red dress which was a little longer than Lita's, black leggings, and red and white Nike's. So she basically had on the same thing that Lita had on. Carmen's hair was in a backwards bun and she had on clear lipgloss. Zack had on a black sweater, black jeans, and red high tops.

"Aww you guys look great!" Trina said.

"Thanks Trina, the others should be here in a few." I said.

"This is so exciting, I can't wait." Carmen said.

"Yeah, we have this and then the wedding next week!" Zack said.

After a few minutes passed, Maya and Alice arrived. I opened the door to let them in. Maya and Alice's outfits were amazing! Maya had on a medium black dress, white acrylic nails, and red converses. Her hair was smoothed straight down to her shoulders and she had on red lipstick, and fake eyelashes. Alice was also wearing a black dress with white leggings, red flats, a white long sleeved jacket, and light clear lipgloss. Her hair was in long pigtails.