Overwhelmed

Monday June 16th, 2014

Toby's POV

Today me Lita and Josh were going over to Maya's house to help take care of her. I showered and went downstairs to greet my sisters.

"Hey girls." I said.

"Hey little bro." Tori smiled.

"Hey kiddo." Trina said.

"I'm getting ready to head over to Maya's house." I said.

"You're going to help take care of her?" Tori asked.

"Yeah because her parents are gonna be at work, so she's gonna need some entertainment." I said.

"What are y'all gonna do?" Trina asked.

"Most likely play games, watch movies, eat snacks, etc." I explained.

"Sounds great, I'll take you over there." Tori offered.

She grabbed her keys and we headed to Maya's house. Once Tori dropped me off I rung the doorbell, the door opened to reveal Alice.

"Hi Toby!" She hugged me.

"Hey Alice." I walked in and she shut the door.

"Everyone's upstairs." She giggled.

She led the way and I followed her to Maya's room, if you should know something, this is actually the first time I've seen her room. I've never been upstairs in her house before, anyway when I walked in behind Alice; Josh, my girlfriend Lita, Carmen, and Zack were already here.

"Hey gang." I said.

"Hi Toby they all said.

Lita got up and hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. I looked at Maya who was sitting up in bed with her brace on her ankle.

"How are you feeling Maya?" I asked her.

"I'm still in pain, I already took a pain pill earlier but it still hurts." She sighed.

"Man I hate this for you." I said.

"Me too." She quietly said.

"I'm glad she's talking." Lita said.

"Yeah same here." Josh said.

"I couldn't really talk because my voice was horse from all of the crying I did yesterday." Maya said.

"It sucks that this is the start to our summer vacation." I said.

Maya scoffed. "Tell me about it."

"Do you need anything Maya bear?" Josh asked Maya.

"No not now." She smiled at him.

Me, Lita, Alice, Carmen, and Zack all frowned at each other, did Josh just call Maya... Maya bear??

"Maya bear?!" Us five exclaimed in confusion.

"Yeah that's right, Maya bear." Josh replied.

I looked over at Maya and her face was as red as a tomato. "Josh!" She whined.

"What why do we have to keep that nickname private?" Josh chuckled.

"Because it's suppose to be between us that's why!" Maya squirmed in place.

"I'm sorry babe." He laughed.

"When did he start calling you that?" I asked.

"Last night when he brought me some snacks." Maya held up a container.

"He came over last night?" Lita asked.

"Yeah it was like eleven last night when he did." Maya shook her head.