Chapter 21: The Creeps

I've finally updated this story! Yay! ^.^

I've been writing it while listening the first album of Adore Delano 'Till Death Do Us Party' ; I love her soo much! She's amazing! I'm going to see her in Paris in April, I can't wait! 2015 is so amazing so far!! :D

Btw, this chapter is from Kek point of view! Enjoy!

♂+♂=♥

I was staring at the ceiling, waiting for this thing to appear once again. Next to me, Jack was sleeping and snoring softly. I knew why we moved here, I knew it was because of me. He seemed to love this new life but I didn't. Far from it actually. This farm was scary and way too strange... I swear, there were ghosts, I saw them. The scariest came almost every night while Jack was sleeping. It was a little girl who seemed to be more or less five years old with an old white dress with dark blood on it. Her skin was as white as snow and she had big red eyes. On her cheeks, you could see blood tears running down her cheeks and falling on her dress. But it wasn't the worst. No, the worst was her mouth. She always had a big smile which was almost touching her ears. She didn't have any teeth and had a long, thin and red snake's tongue.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a low creak as if someone or something was walking on the hard, cold wooden floor. I quickly sat up before getting out of the bed, making sure not to wake Jack up. I left the bedroom and went into the living room. I smiled a little when I saw my dog. She was so beautiful; I already loved her with all my heart.

"Nobody can protect you. You are alone.... If you want to survive, you have to kill... KILL!!!" someone shouted making me jump ten feet in the air. Faucheuse didn't even move as if I was the only one who heard it. I looked around me, trying to see the person who shouted this, without any success. I could hear some children crying but I couldn't see anything. The ghosts were back and, once again, I was alone. Whimpering, I sat on the floor and curled in a ball to protect myself. I could hear them laughing at me; I could feel their cold fingers on me which only brought back unwanted memories.

It's been days since I last ate something. I was currently on the floor, trying not to faint. I was only wearing underwear way too large for me and you could easily see my ribs, it was disgusting. I was disgusting. Slowly, the door of the bedroom was opened and my father entered. He was holding a plate full of food which smelled really, really good. My stomach growled at the sight and I sat up. My head was heavy and everything was blurry.

"Happy Birthday Kek... Nine years old already... Here, we made you some pancakes with bacon and eggs." He said with a small smile before putting the plate on the floor in front of me. Then, he also put a big cup of hot chocolate before kissing my forehead gently. "I love you." He whispered before leaving the room with one last smile. I took the plate and quickly ate, taking the food in my hands. In less than five minutes, the plate was empty and, after putting it back on the floor, I took the cup of hot chocolate and drank it. I loved my birthdays; my parents were always nice with me. It felt good; I wished it could last forever.

"Hey Honey, did you enjoy your meal? I brought you some clothes. Get dressed; we're all waiting for you in the living room." She said before disappearing as quickly as she came.

I took the clothes and dressed myself quickly. It was a bit too large but I didn't care. I made my way downstairs where my parents and my brother, Naraka, were waiting for me. Balloons were all around the living room and a big chocolate cake was in the middle of the coffee table. They all wished me a happy birthday as soon as they saw me which made me smile really big. A smile which matched theirs.

"Make a wish!!" Naraka shouted happiness in his eyes and a hand on my small shoulder.

I want to celebrate my birthday every day so everybody will be nice with me forever. I wished, my eyes closed and a small smile on my lips.

The day was perfect; they were all laughing with me and hugging me all the time. My brother was telling me what he was doing at school and how amazing his friends were. They were telling me how much they loved me and I even had the right to eat three pieces of cake! Well, all this was until the bell rang... My mother opened the door and when she came back, you could see fear and anger in her eyes. Something that never happened on my birthdays. She looked at my father who seemed to understand it because he then looked at me with a disappointed but scared look.

"You have to... We need to keep his inert monster away... It's the only solution or they will take him away..." She whispered him but I managed to hear it anyway. He looked at her with sad eyes but nodded. Suddenly, he grabbed my arms and carried me upstairs. He threw me on the bed roughly before closing the door behind him. I could hear my brother crying in the other room while my mother was trying to calm him down.

He chained me against the wall, avoiding my teary eyes. I couldn't understand what was happening. My birthdays were always special, full of love. What did it change? "How many times did we tell you not to kill people's pets? And what's next? Humans? You need to stop. Believe me, I don't want to do that but I have to. It's the only solution. It's for your own good." He said in a low voice while removing his belt soon enough followed by his pants. At this moment, I was already a crying mess, knowing way too well what he was going to do.

When he entered me, I screamed in pain and closed my eyes to finally let the voices win. I knew they would protect me. They were the only ones who could take the pain away. And that was what I did.

I felt a hot, wet tongue licking my cheek, my nose and finally my mouth. My eyes flew open and I saw Faucheuse who was trying to comfort me by licking my tears away. I hugged her before wiping my eyes. The ghosts seemed to have disappeared and I was thankful for that. "Good dog, thank you for saving me... I have to go to the toilets, come with me please?" I asked, my voice lower than usual as I didn't use it for a while.

I got up and made my way toward the bathroom. I went to the toilets, Faucheuse watching me closely from the door. Then, I splashed water on my face suddenly feeling really hot. What was happening? When I looked into the mirror, I saw the little girl instead of my own reflection. She laughed, showing even better her cruel smile. "Join me." She said in a horrific voice before passing her tongue on her cracked lips. I screamed and began to scratch my cheeks frantically to make her disappear. I could feel the blood rolling down my cheeks before falling on me but I didn't care.

Suddenly, my hands were pulled off my cheeks. "Hey, what are you doing? Are you alright?" Jack asked concern in his voice.

I walked closer until he was hugging me. "Make her go, please." I whispered in a broken voice as more tears fell.

I felt him hugging me even tighter while rubbing my back. "It's going to be alright. I'm here. I will help you..." He whispered in a soft voice but I could hear the worry in it.

It was just a matter of time before he got scared of me. He would leave me like the others. I had to stop that before it was too late.

♂+♂=♥

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! The next one will be from Jack point of view!

Also, another picture of Kek here ~~>

 Also, you should listen this song ~~> 

It's a song by Adore Delano, "The Creeps". I think it totally fits this chapter and this song is so cool!