chapter 7: New Beginning

Here's a new chapter! I hope you will enjoy it! 

PICTURE OF JACK ~~~~>

♂+♂=♥

The confrontation was easier than I thought. My parents were shocked when I told them to leave if they couldn't accept Kek. They believed I would ask Kek to leave, what a joke... Finally, they left after telling some curses to him. Kek was feeling upset and guilty about that but I really didn't mind. I never have been really close to them.

Right now, we were on our way to the hospital and Kek was being really quiet, too quiet for my liking. I sighed but said nothing and decided to turn up the music. Once at the hospital, we began to walk toward Benoit's room when the doctor stopped me.

"Mr. Jackson, you are here for Mr. Logan, right?" I only nodded, frowning a little. Did something happen? "I am sorry to announce you that Mr. Logan left the hospital this morning. He asked me to give you this letter." I took the letter he handed me and opened it quickly. My heart was pounding so fast that I thought I was going to faint. I took a deep breath and I began to read it.

"Hey Jake,

If you are reading this letter, it means you discovered I left. I'm sure you are wondering why, and I'm going to tell you. I came back to my parents as I didn't feel great here. As you know, I can't remember you since my accident. Maybe I'll come back when I'll remember everything, or maybe I won't. If you were saying the truth and we were really together, then I'm sorry. But you should begin to move on.

I'm sorry I thought you were the one who tried to kill me. I'm sure you're a great guy but, as I said before, if we were really together, I still forgot you which means, for me, that we were not meant to be together. I hope you will find the right person soon.

Goodbye Jack."

"Are you alright?" Kek asked, looking at me worryingly.

I looked at him, still chocked by what I read. I sat on the floor, my back against the wall. I couldn't believe it. He left me after eight years of relationship; he left like it didn't mean anything... He would have waited or, at least, told me this when I was here, not through a stupid letter! I closed my eyes and tried to control my respiration, at this moment I just wanted to scream of frustration. I felt a presence on my side and opened my eyes. Kek was next to me and he gave me a sad smile before putting one of his hands on my cheek. He wiped my tears tenderly, I didn't even notice the moment I began to cry. People were looking at us curiously but, at this moment, I didn't care. I took Kek in my arms, pulling him into a strong hug while I cried on his shoulder.

I completely lost track of time, but the only thing I could remember during all this time was Kek rubbing my shoulders and kissing my neck gently. I stopped crying when I felt like I had no tears in my body. I was feeling empty. "Feel better?" He asked me, giving me a sad smile. I nodded, not wanting to speak. Then, I got up, taking Kek's hand into mine before leaving the hospital.

As soon as we went back home, I threw out all the pictures of Benoit and I, feeling really angry. I stopped to stare at a special picture which was taken during our first Christmas together. We were both in gold pants with a grey jacket with a lot of glitters; it really was a crazy party. We looked so happy together. As much as I wanted to throw this last picture of Benoit and me, I couldn't. It was too hard. So, I hid it behind some clothes and decided to go to bed. I wished it was just a nightmare.

I closed my eyes and tried to pretend everything was alright. A few minutes later, I felt some movements in the bed. "Are you alright? Do you need anything? Just ask me and I will do it." Kek whispered into my ear. I shivered and faced him. Even if the lights were off, I could easily see his face thanks to the moon. He was giving me a cute smile while he was waiting for my answer. Slowly, my eyes traveled from his eyes to his lips. His lips were full, and looked really inviting right now. Our faces got closer and closer to the point that our noses were touching.

He was staring at me, happiness in his eyes and waiting for my next move. The more I stared at him, the more I found this wrong. I gulped, I couldn't do that. I pulled away, passing a hand through my hair nervously. I couldn't believe I almost kissed him! "I'm fine. I'm just tired and I want to sleep. You should sleep in the guest's bedroom for tonight that would be better." I said dryly without looking at him. He didn't answer but, a few minutes later I heard the sound of the guest's bedroom. I passed out not too long after, exhausted by crying too much.

♂+♂=♥

When I woke up the next morning, I was exhausted as if I didn't sleep for days. I rubbed my eyes tiredly before walking toward the bathroom to take a cold shower which will, for sure, wake me up. Once I was clean and awake, I put a towel around my waist and made my way toward the bedroom to dress myself. That was when I saw something strange on the green carpet, something I haven't seen before. My eyes widened in realization when I recognized the red, familiar color.

I ran toward the guest's bedroom, praying it was only a nosebleed and nothing serious. I slammed the door open. When I saw Kek, I wanted to scream and vomit at the same time. Who could do something like this?! Kek was whimpering and I could see tears running down his cheeks. Next to the bed, was a razor blade, covered with dark blood. Kek's legs were shredded, cuts, more or less deep, everywhere. His once slightly tanned legs were now completely red and it was impossible to see the skin on his legs.

"Kek, a-are you alright? Di-Did you s-see a-anything?" I asked in a trembling voice while trying to look everywhere but his legs.

"I-I don't know what happened... When I woke up, I was like this... It hurts so much... I can't move...Please, Jack, do something..." He whimpered a bit louder, this time.

I ran toward the bathroom to take a wet towel and came back to Kek. I put the towel on his legs as gently as I could to wash his cuts. I needed to know if he had to go to the hospital or not. He hissed in pain and let out some curses under his breath. He was sweating a lot, now.

"I'm almost done. I'll have to disinfect the cuts and put some bandages on it but I don't think you will need to go to the hospital as it's not that deep." I told him, giving him an encouraging smile.

Suddenly, my eyes widened as I realized that I put a camera a few days ago in the living room. Thanks to this camera, we would finally know who did that to Kek, and, with luck, it may be the same person who tried to kill Benoit and Kek the first time.

I said that to Kek and quickly went to my room to take my laptop. I opened it, wincing when I saw my background, thinking about Benoit still hurt like a bitch. We watched tonight's recording, we watched as I threw all the pictures, and how we went to bed.... Then, nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Nobody entered the apartment that night... It could only mean one thing... Kek stared at me, fear in his eyes. He was now shaking and waiting for me to say something. I gulped, not wanting to believe it.

"God.... It can't be one of us! You couldn't do that to yourself and, I promise you I didn't do that... What if... What if he entered by a window or something?" I said, feeling completely nervous. This situation was completely crazy.

"I don't know... It could be possible... But this person, whoever it is, is really intelligent... I don't want to die, Jack..." Kek murmured, his lips trembling with emotions as well as his deep green eyes.

"We will find it out... And we will be okay... We just have to be careful alright?" He only nodded and I got up to take some bandages for Kek.

Someone was playing with us and it was only a matter of time before its coming back.

♂+♂=♥

So, what did you think about this chapter?

Thanks for reading/voting/commenting!

What did you think about the fact that Benoit left? What about Kek? And the most important: WHO do you think hurt Kek?