Chapter 22: Hello

This chapter is back to Jack's POV!

I hope you're going to enjoy it! ^.^

♂+♂=♥

I opened my eyes, feeling uncomfortable and having a weird feeling in my stomach. It took me a few minutes to realize that I wasn't in my bed but that I was in an unknown room. There was an only bed which was old and used; the floor and the walls were completely white and there were no windows. I got up, not understanding where I was and tried to open the door, without any success. I tried harder and began to call for help. What happened? Where was I?

Suddenly, the door opened and two big men entered, closing the door behind them. They were taller than me - which was something really rare - and looked really dangerous. "Where am I? I want to leave! You have no rights to keep me here!" I said, feeling angry and a bit scared.

The first man, a black, bald guy with lots of muscles and a snake tattoo on his arm, looked at the other man before speaking. "Some things never change... Either he's lost in his own world or he thinks we're the bad ones." He told him with a sigh, totally ignoring me.

"Stop ignoring me! I want to leave! I need to take care of someone! It's important!!" I said in a strong voice while looking at them.

The other man, a man with short black hair who looked a lot like Rick, my ex-colleague, nodded and a few seconds later he grabbed me while the other guy injected something in my neck.

I opened my eyes, breathing heavily while looking quickly around me. I was back in my room and the sun was already high in the sky. I got out of the bed and went into the bathroom where I splashed some water on my face. It felt good. Taking a deep breath, I stared at my reflection in the mirror. My eyes were wide and still full of terror and I looked slightly paler than usual. It was just a bad dream, nothing more...

After repeating this sentence over and over, I calmed down and took a quick shower. The hot water definitively calmed me down. I took some clothes and dressed myself before going into the living room.

Kek was watching TV while petting his dog. He turned his head toward me when he heard my steps and smiled. "Hi! Are you hungry? I tried to make something; it's not perfect but its eatable!" He said before giggling happily.

I thanked him and took the food out of the fridge. It looked like spaghetti Bolognese. I sat on the sofa next to him and took a small bit. I didn't know why but he was strange. He was behaving like he was before everything happened. Maybe it was a part of his illness, I couldn't know, but as long as nothing bad happened it didn't really matter.

Surprisingly, it was good. I told him that which made him giggle and kiss my cheek before looking back at the TV. He was so confusing sometimes. Once I was done eating, I put the plate in the sink. When I turned around, Kek was next to me and had a big smile on his face. "What are y-" I began to ask but was interrupted by the feeling of his lips onto mine.

After a moment, finally realizing what was happening, I pushed him back slightly. "Pleaaase, can we have a baby? I wanna be pregnant." He said, giving me a puppy look.

"You can't get pregnant, you're a boy." I said with a gentle voice, trying not to show how weird the situation was.

"I'm sure it's possible. You just have to try hard enough! You never try hard enough, it's YOUR fault!" He said while glaring at me, his arms crossed on his chest.

"It's not possible, I'm sorry... What did you eat or drink this morning?" I asked, feeling a little worried about him. It was the first time I saw him like that. He was almost behaving like a little child!