chapter 3: A Noisy Morning

Thank you for reading this story! I hope you will like this chapter. :)

PICTURE OF JACK ~~~~~~~>

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

♂+♂=♥

"What? That's impossible, man! How did you end up there?" I asked with wide eyes. I couldn't believe it, there were so many rumors about him, especially when he disappeared one day and nobody could find him. "The whole city looked out for you! Hell, your parents were worried sick. They contacted almost every TV program to ask for help! Where were you?" I asked, speaking louder and louder involuntarily. I only closed my mouth when I saw his teary green hazel eyes looking at the floor. He looked so vulnerable.

"I'm... I'm sorry. I... I just had a lot of problems... My parents really tried to find me?" He asked in a small voice as he tried desperately to fight back tears. Benoit got up from the dark brown wooden-chair and walked toward the sink. He put some water in a cup; he was making some tea for Kek.

I turned back to the teary guy, giving him a warm smile to try to make him feel better. "Of course your parents looked out for you. They were so worried, where were you?" I asked in a concerned voice, putting my hand on his as I tried to comfort him.

"...They kicked me out..." He whispered so low I almost didn't hear him as a lonely tear fell from his eyes.

Benoit came back a few minutes later with a hot cup of tea in his hands and gave it to Kek with a sympathetic smile. He thanked him and took a few sip of his beverage. Benoit stared at me and showed me the living room with his thumb. I nodded, got up and followed him.

"What are we going to do? We can't just ask him to leave as I think it's obvious he has nowhere to go! But I don't want him to live here all the time. I need privacy! We have to find a solution, now." Benoit said as he crossed his arms on his chest, giving me a hard glare.

"I know and I understand what you mean! But, as you said, we can't leave him like that. He has to find a job first then he could find an apartment. That sounds great, no? He could just stay a few weeks, no more... Okay? For me, please?"

"Why couldn't he stay with Benjamin, our neighbor? I'm sure he would be happy to have some company." Benoit whined, giving me one of his cute little pout. I swear, sometimes I have the impression to live with a little child but it's kind of adorable.

"You know it's a bad idea... I swear this guy is crazy! Who would buy a fish to let it die on the floor then eat it? Nobody, except if you're not sane." I answered, giving him one of my looks which meant he could say what he wanted, it wouldn't work. Benoit nodded reluctantly and we walked back to the kitchen.

"Hey Kek, you can stay here until you find a job and have enough money to pay a small apartment. You will sleep in the guest bedroom, is that okay with you?" Kek only nodded which made Benoit huff; he left the kitchen and walked toward our bedroom.

Save Me (ManxMan)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें