chapter 6: Hello Mother; Hello Father!

I'm sorry, I wasn't able to update this story sooner, I had tons of exams and I will have the results at the beginning of July... You can't imagine how stressed I am about that...

Anyway, here is a new chapter. I hope you will like it! 

PICTURE OF KEK ~~~~~>

♂+♂=♥

I rushed toward the hospital, almost ending up in a car accident. When the doctor called me, I thought he was going to tell me 'Benoit just woke up' or something like that but I wasn't expecting that. I was scared, the doctor didn't give me a lot of details; he only told me some little things but nothing concrete. I pushed the door of the hospital, and began to run into the halls, bumping into people without paying attention. Finally, I went to Benoit's room and entered. The doctor was waiting for me, next to a fully awake Benoit.

Smiling, I walked toward him and sat on the chair next to his bed. Benoit was staring at me strangely which made me frown. Just when I was about to ask him why he was looking at me like that, the doctor spoke. "He has amnesia. We already did some tests and he forgot the last ten years because of the chock. His memories should come back sooner or later but we don't know when. You should speak to him and share some old memories; it may help him to gain his memory back." He told me with a sympathetic smile before leaving the room. 

My boyfriend forgot the last ten years which mean he totally forgot my existence as we only met eight years ago. At this precise moment, I just wanted to cry. Benoit broke the suffocating silence. "So, who are you? You're not the one who tried to kill me, right?" He asked me, eyeing me suspiciously as if I could be dangerous.

"I-I... No! We've been together for eight years... But you just forgot me like that..." I mumbled, with a frown on my face as I was silently playing with my fingers.

His eyes went wide with shock. "Wh-What?! No, it's impossible! We can't be together... I wouldn't have forgotten you..." He sputtered. 

I sighed, I knew Benoit's personality and I knew it would be difficult to convince him. After a few minutes of silence, I began to speak. "Alright... You may not remember our first kiss or the time I asked you out but I'm going to tell you what happened. Our meeting was pretty original, ahah. This day I didn't hear my alarm clock so I was really late for work. I was driving really fast and when I saw your car, it was already too late. We had a car accident, we were okay; my car was kind of fine but yours was totally destroyed. You were really angry and you even slapped me on the face. To apologize, I took you out to a small coffee shop across the road. We spoke for hours and I drove you home. I gave you a small kiss as a good bye but you didn't let me go, ahah. One week after our meeting we were together and we bought an apartment one year later..." I ended my speech and looked at Benoit. 

He was looking at his hands and was biting his lips nervously. Just when I was about to speak, my phone rang telling me I received a message. I pulled it out of my pocket and stared at the message, a frown on my face. "Hello, Jack. We heard about your boyfriend's accident. We're coming tomorrow to support you. Sadly we can't stay so we're only coming for a few hours; you know we can't leave the restaurant for a long time. Take care, see you soon. X" Great, just what I needed. They're coming to support me, is that a joke? I haven't seen them for years; they didn't even call me when they heard about the murder which happened in the building! And now, they are coming to support me?