chapter 16: Hospital Life

I finally updated this story! I hope you're going to enjoy this chapter! :)

This is Kek POV!!!!

♂+♂=♥

I don't know how long I've screamed or how long I've been there but it was impossible to describe how empty I felt. I've never felt that way before, not even when my parents threw me out of the house or when my brother began acting strange toward me, doing things and stopped loving me... If he ever loved me, of course. Right now, I was sitting on the grey floor, waiting for someone to open this fucking door. I could taste the blood in my mouth and I could feel it slowly dripping out of my chin. But I didn't care. Why would I? The only person I loved and trusted left me in this horrible place.

I sighed, whipping my cheeks which were still full of fresh tears. I was pathetic. Of course, I had to fell in love with someone who didn't care about me or about my feelings.

Suddenly, the metallic door opened and a nurse entered, closing the door right behind her. She had some dark clothes in her hands while she was wearing light blue clothes. My eyes widened when I saw her face, I swear she was coming from a horror movie! She had a long, thin face, small eyes as dark as ink and it looked like she had almost no lips at all. She also had very short dark hair and an extremely pale skin. Without any smile, she gave me the clothes and waited for me to change myself.

Once I was done, I gave her my old clothes and she left without giving me another glance. Just before closing the door, she looked at me a few seconds and finally spoke. "Someone will come and get you in less than ten minutes for breakfast." She said in a low tone without any emotions before closing the door with a loud noise.

I blinked a few times, shocked. I spent the whole night screaming and crying?! Wow, no wonder I was feeling like that... As promised, someone opened the door exactly ten minutes after the nurse's visit. A tall and strong man with eyes as brown as his skin entered, looking at me with a menacing glare. He was immense! "You're going to get out of your room. One bad move, only one, and you won't have another chance and we will make sure you regret it. Don't screw it." He growled, passing a hand on his bald head.

I nodded quickly; I needed to get out of there. I followed him in the long, dark and empty corridors. How such a horrible and sinister place could help people? Soon enough, we entered into a bigger room. There were a lot of dark grey tables, full of people eating, speaking together or just arguing. People were separated in three different colors: white, grey and black. While the doctors and nurses were wearing light blue clothes. "Why are there different colors?" I asked in a small voice, fearing the nurse's reaction.

He turned his big head toward me, staring at me with a cold glance which made me shiver. After a few seconds, he answered in a cold voice. "The ones wearing white clothes are the ones who are there voluntarily because they think they need help. The grey ones are short-term ill people which mean they won't stay there for a long time because they don't really have something serious..." He trailed off; watching people eat and making sure everybody was behaving correctly. "People with black clothes are dangerous. You should stay away from the others or you could have some serious problems." He said before putting one of his big hands on my back, pushing me inside the dining room. Dangerous?! Seriously? As if I was dangerous! I never hurt anybody!!

I stumbled a little before walking toward the only free chair which was between two guys wearing black clothes. The first one was big with enormous muscled arms with some tattoos I couldn't really identify. He also had a small, dark beard as well as some very short, spiky black hair. Seriously, this guy was scary!! The other one was about the same height as me, without any muscles. He had empty grey eyes and was eating while watching something in front of him, something only him could see... This place was freaking me out; I wasn't like them! I wasn't crazy! I didn't want to stay here; I wanted to leave, now!!! Suddenly, I heard a small but low voice whispering something in my ear. 'Let me have fun. You're going to be the king of this stupid place...'