Chapter 17: Hospital Or Horror House?

Thanks for reading this story so far! I have so many ideas for this story, I'm really excited about it! :)

Also, some parts are not going to be really realistic but that's because I really wanted something quite... Dark. You will see what I mean soon enough!

This chapter is back to Jack's POV.

♂+♂=♥

I was testing some new products for a pharmacy when my phone began to ring, interrupting my work. Sighing, I put everything on the table which was made with a special glass and took the phone which was in the back pocket of my jeans. My eyes widened of surprise and apprehension when I saw who was calling: the hospital. As soon as I accepted the call, a low and masculine voice began to speak.

"Hello, Sir. I hope I'm not bothering you but I have some important news about Mr. Dermanis. He stabbed a patient's hand with a fork during breakfast this morning. He hasn't left his room since the incident." The man, probably a nurse or a psychiatrist, said before laughing nervously.

He did what?! God... I didn't want to believe it... Things were supposed to get better, not worse! You're the only one capable to control him... "I-I can hardly believe it... This place is supposed to make him feel better, to help him!" I exclaimed before quickly adding. "What is going to happen now?" I asked, curious to know the consequences.

"He's going to be locked up in a special room where we will make sure he won't forget that what he has done was totally inappropriate." He said and I swear I could almost hear a smile in his voice. And I really didn't like that.

"What are you going to do?!" I asked in a low voice. I put him in this hospital to get help because I care about him and because I want him to feel better! Maybe I shouldn't have done that... Maybe all this was my fault...

My thoughts were interrupted by the voice of the man which seemed way too happy for my liking. "Nothing too serious for the first warning. We're just going to give him small electrocutions, but not enough to kill him of course." He said, chuckling a little.

At first, I didn't know what to say. Was it a sick joke or something like that? It had to be! Then, I thought about it. First of all, this hospital seemed way too dark and strange... Almost scary. The people working there, even if I didn't see everybody yet, were strange too... But the thing which should have worried me was that visits weren't allowed... Well, most of the time... They had to call you when they wanted you to visit... Not before, not after... And that wasn't normal either. "Sir? Sir, are you still there? Great, as I said before, you are allowed to come to see this little show. Lots of families are coming to these shows so no need to worry. I think you will definitively enjoy it." He said before ending the call. I didn't even have the time to answer! But it was probably better for him...

If he thought I was going to stay calm and watch him suffer in silence then he's damn wrong! I would never let this happen to the person I love... Yes... I was in love with Kek... I discovered him and liked him more and more as time went on... Progressively forgetting Benoit... Or I should probably say fall out of love with Benoit because forgetting him would be impossible; he was an important part in my life and I couldn't forget him like that but... Wow, I hadn't realized it before... I was in love with Kek...

I took a deep breath, closing my eyes. In a way, it felt great to say something like that... Now, I needed to go to this hospital and see if they were serious about the punishment. I quickly dialed the number of Rick, my team mate, silently praying he was still at work. "Rick! Are you still at work?" I asked, biting my lips anxiously as I was waiting for his answer. "Thank god... I have a big service to ask you... Do you remember the guy I was talking about a few weeks ago?... Yes, Kek..." I said, beginning to explain him the situation as quickly as possible but without mentioning some details.