chapter 5: Hospital

I finally updated this story! Thanks for reading it so far and I hope you will enjoy this chapter as well. :)

ANOTHER PICTURE OF BENOIT ~~~~>

♂+♂=♥

"Mr. Jackson? You may want to enter and see Mr. Dermanis. He is in the room 241 and he just woke up. On the contrary, Mr. Logan is still unconscious but he is, now, safe. He should wake up before the end of the day, or at the latest tomorrow." A small nurse with short, spiky black hair told me with a gentle smile.

I smiled back and sighed in relief. Finally, I waited for hours without knowing anything about the situation! I made my way toward the room 241, and knocked before opening the door. Kek was lying down on a bed, his eyes were close and he was biting his lips. I walked toward the bed and sat on a chair next to him. Then, I took his hand in mine gently, a small smile on my lips as I waited for him to open his eyes. He whimpered; sweat appearing on his forehead while he was biting his lips stronger making a small trail of blood fall on his chin.

Frowning, I began to shake him slightly to wake him up but he just whimpered a bit louder, a few tears falling on his cheeks. What was he dreaming about? I was about to shake him again when I heard him murmuring something. Firstly, I couldn't understand but then, he spoke a bit louder. "... No... I promise it's not me, it wasn't my fault... Believe me, mum... It's Naraka... I'm a good boy... Please... Love me..."

This time, I shook him harder and he finally opened his eyes, which were wide with fear until he realized it was only a bad dream, or a bad memory, and he began to calm down. He gulped and licked his lips, looking at the white wall in front of him as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. After a few minutes of silence, he spoke without looking at me. "... Did I say anything while I was asleep?"

I stared at him a few seconds, before answering. "You spoke but it was hard to understand... I ... I only heard a name... Who is Naraka?" I decided to lie because he seemed nervous enough and it seemed really personal. If it was a part of his childhood, he will tell me the truth when he will be ready.

He took a deep breath, and passed a hand through his beautiful hair. "He's not important... I ... You should forget it, it's just a stupid thing..." He stopped for a few seconds and took a deep breath before continuing. "Listen, I didn't have an easy childhood but I'm fine and it was nothing. Just drop it please." He pleaded as he closed his eyes and clenched the blankets slightly.

I nodded and we were in an uncomfortable silence for a few minutes. Then, I told him everything, beginning with what I saw when I woke up, the fear I had when I saw them and how hard it was to wait without knowing anything. During my speech, he said nothing but listened to me attentively. To finish, I told him how scared I was about Benoit and thinking about the fact that he was hurt and could have died, I didn't even notice I was crying.

"He's fine... That's the most important, no? He's lucky to have someone like you." He told me, giving me a small smile.

A young doctor, with shaved hair and dark green eyes entered into the room and told us that Kek could come home with me as he was physically fine, he only had a few bruises and some cuts but nothing really serious. Before leaving the hospital, I wanted to go to Benoit's room but the doctor told me I should wait until, at least, tomorrow as he's still asleep. Sadly, we left the hospital and I promised myself to come back tomorrow for my boyfriend.

Before coming back home, I stopped to a shop and we bought a small camera. Kek looked at me, confusion in his beautiful green eyes. He was adorable.

"I'm going to hide it in the living room. It will be live 24/24 and the camera will only begin to record if it detects any movements. If someone wants to hurt one of us, we will see who it is, thanks to this camera. Ingenious, no?" I asked; giving him a small wink as his eyes widened in realization.

After buying this special camera, we came back home. I installed it while Kek was preparing the dinner. I positioned the camera on the bookcase, hidden between two books and opened my laptop to see if it was working.

"Yay! It works! We just have to wait and see if this son of a bitch comes back!" I yelled once I saw that everything was working at the perfection.

I made my way toward the kitchen where Kek was finishing the dinner. I took two beers out of the fridge and put it on the table next to our plates.

"I made steamed celery with a light coating of mushroom sauce and steaks. I hope you will like it." He mumbled, nibbling his lips as always when he was stressed.

I smirked at his reaction and gave him a small hug, before ruffling his hair. He was too cute for his own good. Then, we sat around the table, him right in front of me, and we began to eat. I didn't know Kek could cook, it was just delicious. I nearly moaned when I took a bit of steak.

"Dude, that's perfect. I didn't know you could cook like that! If you don't know where to find a job, you should open your own restaurant or something. I would totally go there." I said, before returning to my meal. Kek thanked me in a small voice, staring at his place while he was eating. He also had a small blush on his cheeks.

I took a few minutes to observe him. He didn't change during all these years. And, I admit, he was really cute. I liked the way his black-brown hair was all around his head, nearly touching his shoulder. His eyes were like an emerald and I wish he was more confident so I could look at his eyes more often.

Once the dinner was over, Kek put the dishes in the sink while I turned on the TV and looked for something to watch.

"Hey, do you want to watch a movie? We could watch Finale Destination 5! Oh, and can you give me a glass of vodka, please? Thanks!" I asked him; this would be great to forget the events that happened.

A few seconds later, Kek sat next to me, giving me the glass of vodka and putting the bottle on the wooden table in front of us. The movie began, and I could feel Kek coming closer to me. He was closing his eyes and jumping in the air every time something was happening. The fact that the only light was coming from the TV was making the ambiance scarier.

At the end of the movie, Kek was cuddling to a cushion, hiding his head behind it. "Good night, Kek. You won't have trouble sleeping, right?" I asked a small frown on my face as I was waiting for his answer.

He shook his head and made his way toward the guest's bedroom. I went toward my bed, and undressed myself until I was in my underwear. It was strange not to have Benoit, lying next to me and hearing him snort while he was sleeping. Finally, I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. Tomorrow, if everything went well, I should be with Benoit again.

♂+♂=♥

I was woken up by a presence next to me. I yawned and opened my eyes, feeling exhausted as if I didn't get any sleep that night. Kek was curled next to me, his head on my shoulder and an arm on my chest. He also had a peaceful smile on his face. Frowning, I lifted the blanket, just to make sure we didn't had sex or something; I knew I drank yesterday but I didn't remember being THAT drunk. I sighed in relief when I saw that everything was alright.

Kek began to stir and, finally, opened his eyes. It took him a few minutes to realize where he was and, when he did, he jumped out of the bed.

"...I... I..." He tried to speak, looking everywhere but me. He was shaking and I could see his eyes were beginning to water.

"Hey, don't cry. Maybe you came here while you were sleeping or something... I'm not mad at you. It's not like we had sex." I said, trying to make a joke to make him relax.

I got out of the bed and walked in front of Kek, ruffling his hair and kissing his cheek before making my way toward the bathroom. A few minutes before leaving the apartment, the hospital called me, telling me Benoit woke up, as expected, but some things were not right with him...

What was happening to my boyfriend? What it something important?

♂+♂=♥

Thanks for reading/voting/commenting! I hope you liked this chapter.

Are you more a part of Team Benoit or Team Kek? Let me know! :)

To read the whole story for free, you can go on Dreame.com (or click here https://www.dreame.com/novel/1970484.html ) . Thank you for your support!