chapter 13: Hell

Thanks for reading the story so far! This chapter is Jack P.O.V and will takes place a few minutes before the moment Kek enters into the apartment. 

You may want to listen this song (to the right under the picture) which is a cover made by Aquamarin ~~> I think the video clip fits this chapter.

♂+♂=♥

I couldn't believe he lied to me all this time! And I thought he was being honest, I was so stupid! I clenched my fists and took some deeps breaths but it didn't calm me down, not this time. Suddenly, I heard the sound of the door's apartment, it could only be him. I walked to the living room, out of control; I was so furious I couldn't think properly. I've never been like that; never.

"Hey Jack... I've got something for you..." He said in a small voice, he seemed so scared; it almost made me feel better.

"I don't care... I trusted you Kek, I really did..." I growled, staring at him in pure hate. If there was one thing I couldn't stand, it was when someone lies to me.

"W-What are you talking about?!" He cried out, fear in his voice. Why couldn't he just admit it? It would be so much better for everybody; especially for him.

"You lied to me about your past, about everything!" I roared, snatching the gift out of his hands before throwing it on the ground. I saw the way he stared at the, now, broken gift and, under normal circumstance, I would have took him in my arms or I would have said something nice and cute to him. But not this time, I didn't even want to see what was inside; it was probably another thing to try to manipulate me.

"I would never lie to you Jack... You're the most important person in my life! Y-You can't imagine how much I love you... I would do anything for you, just ask..." He whispered, breaking the eye contact. He stared at the floor and I could easily see he was trying not to cry. How could he lie so easily? Hell, if Thomas didn't call me I would still believe him and I would probably feel guilty after his small speech but not now, not anymore.

"Of course you love me. Just another stupid lie. I can't believe I bought you everything you wanted! I really wanted to help you!" I yelled anger in my eyes. I slapped him hard on his right cheek which made him fell on his butt. He gasped and tears spilled out of his eyes. That was when I realized that I may have been too far. I've never been a violent person. What was happening to me?

I was so lost in my thoughts that I first I didn't saw that Kek was, now, standing in front of me. He looked really angry, tears still leaking from his eyes. He wiped his eyes furiously and gave me a cruel smirk.

"I thought you were smarter than that, Jack. I have to admit that I am disappointed. You don't know how hard it is for me to wait patiently in the dark, to wait for the right moment to appear... You can't imagine how hard it is to wait until he loses the control so I can finally be free. I waited so long for this moment. Now, it's only you and me. He won't stop me anymore." Kek said in a low, emotionless voice. He was staring at me, anger and hatred in his voice while he was smirking. He looked like he just came out of a horror movie. But I couldn't understand what he was talking about... Kek would never speak like this.

"W-What are you t-talking about?!" I asked, fear in my voice as I took a step back. His smirk only grew wider as if he knew how scared I was at this moment. I couldn't recognize the person in front of me, this wasn't Kek. It couldn't be; he never was like that... He lied to you before; that may be who he really is.... This strange behavior may explain the strange things Thomas told you about a few hours ago...