chapter 8: Kek

I finally posted a new chapter! I hope you will enjoy this one, and don't hesitate to leave a comment; it always makes me happy. :)

ANOTHER PICTURE OF KEK ~~~> 

CUTE RIGHT? :D

♂+♂=♥

A few days passed since Kek's accident. His legs were a bit better but he was still in pain and had scars. Just after the accident, I decided to take a few days off to stay with Kek and, as I never asked for days off since I was working here, my boss accepted.

Sighing, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a white, fluffy, towel around my waist. I took my time to shave myself; from where I was I could easily hear the TV which was in the living room where Kek currently was. Smiling a little at this thought, I dressed myself nicely; I decided to go to a nice restaurant with Kek to have a great time, to forget the mysterious killer and to forget Benoit as well.

Once I was looking good, I left the bathroom and made my way toward the living room. I frowned when I saw that the sofa was empty. Where is Kek? He may be in the guest's bedroom, getting ready... I hope so.

I opened the guest's bedroom without knocking and stared strangely at Kek. The guy was crouched and was looking inside the wardrobe which was wide open. I walked toward him and sat next to him. I stared at his cute face and observed the way he was biting his lips while he was concentrating, then I looked at his beautiful hair; he truly looked like an angel.

After a few minutes, I decided to break the silence. "What are you staring at?" I asked, looking at him while I was waiting for an answer.

His gaze met mine and he stared at me a few seconds before blinking slowly. He passed his tongue on his lips unconsciously before answering. "I was in the living room watching Big Brother and suddenly I saw a black rabbit. I followed him and he entered into the wardrobe but I can't find him. He was so cute." He said naturally, frowning at the thought of the missing animal.

A rabbit? Was it a joke? How an animal could enter in an apartment and disappear, just like that? Kek was a really strange guy, especially since his accident; he was getting stranger and stranger. Yesterday, we were watching a movie and he suddenly told me to turn off the TV because he heard something. He was telling me 'did you hear that? I swear someone is crying! It sounds like a child!' but I couldn't hear anything... Thinking about it now, it may have been because of the alcohol, he drank about two beers and he hardly ever drink.

"Forget about this rabbit, we could buy one tomorrow, if you want. Now, are you ready to go?"

"You would buy me a rabbit? Is that real? I've always wanted a rabbit!!" He asked with wide eyes as he was trying to control his excitement.

I nodded, a small smile on my lips as I tried not to laugh at his excitement. He was really, really cute. I loved the way his eyes lit up when he was excited. He smiled back and jumped into my arms, making me fall on the floor as I didn't expect that reaction. He gave me a big floppy kiss on the cheek before putting his head on my shoulder. I tightened my grip and hugged him; I could feel his hot breath on my neck which was giving me a strange feeling into my stomach. I ignored it and got out of the floor before putting him back on the ground.