Chapter 14

Louis POV

   Harry has been so incredibly strong as he now is able to do small things by himself with out someone needing to accompany him. He's confident enough to go in the back of the bakery to get an item by himself. To some it may not seem like something to be proud over but we couldn't be more proud of our strong boy. Yet today I'm fearing he may back track a bit, he's going to start his first day at the English National Ballet. He's going to be surrounded by people he doesn't know, not to mention people shouting at him to do things. I don't think its the best for Harry to do this but my boy is a stubborn one and is quite admit on attending.

   "Alright dear, you've got everything you need? Extra toe wrap? Leg warms? A spare Leotard? A spare pair of slippers? Darling maybe we should start next Monday I'm sure Paul and Lou will understand." Anne says as Harry, Gemma, Liam, Niall, Zayn and I stand in the kitchen watching as Harry gets ready to leave. <Mom I've got absolutely everything I need and I am absolutely not postponing my first day for another week.> Harry says as he slips his pink bedazzled dance bag over his shoulder. He looked quiet adorable in his dance outfit, he wore a black leotard with a blue sweater crop top that we got him and a grey pair of leggings on top of it with plain slip ons as he'll change into his pointe shoes when we get to the studio.

 He looked quiet adorable in his dance outfit, he wore a black leotard with a blue sweater crop top that we got him and a grey pair of leggings on top of it with plain slip ons as he'll change into his pointe shoes when we get to the studio

   Before Anne could argue with Harry some more the door bell rang making Harry go stiff as Gemma excused herself to get it. We surround him in a hug as he still isn't great with loud unexpected noises such as door bells or fireworks. Lottie announced herself as she entered making Harry snap from his frozen stance as of course he has to greet his best friend. She smiles and wraps Harry in a tight hug as the two stand in the entrance of the house. "Dibs on driving!" Lottie giggles as we all make our way towards the van, all of us climb in except for Anne and Gemma as they have work at the bakery. Giving Harry a hug and kiss goodbye telling him to call them if anything happens, along with them demanding if we see a change in Harry to call the immediately and leave. With our words being given to the concerned mother and sister we make it to the modern building.

   Harry took a deep breathe before existing the car, he grabbed onto mine and Zayn's hands as soon as the two of us got out of the car as well

   Harry took a deep breathe before existing the car, he grabbed onto mine and Zayn's hands as soon as the two of us got out of the car as well. I could feel his hands tremble the closer we got the the entrance of the building and I know Zayn could feel it as well yet his face stayed blank, my poor boy is trying to put on a brave face when in reality he's absolutely terrified. Lottie led the way as her first day was around a month ago so she already knows what practice room their in. A woman and a man were waiting outside the door to the practice room practically beaming as they saw Harry approaching.

   "Oh Harry were so glad your alright, we've been keeping you in our thoughts and were hoping for a safe recovery." the woman said making Harry smile politely as retries to hide behind Zayn and I while keeping our hands entangled. "You four must be Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Liam, My name is Paul and this is my wife Lou we own the E.N.B. (National English Ballet). Lottie has told us much about you and were happy to have you sit in on as many classes as needed." Paul introduces as he and his wife give the four of us a hand shake accompanied by warm smiles. "Alright Harry you can go settle in, rehearsals don't start for another half hour." Lou says making Harry nod as he drags us in with him.

   We felt all the eyes on the room shift to us as we entered, some stares were kinder than others. Harry guided us towards a bench for us to sit while he and Lots tie up their shoes and start to stretch. I smiled as Harry pulled out his ruby red slippers we bought for him when we found out about him being hired by such a prodigious company. Yet what I wasn't expecting was for him to nearly break them in half by banging them on the wood. Pulling, banging, and stretching he put those shoes throw the ringer before he even put them on. But by the smile on his face whatever he accomplished by doing that made his shoes fit perfectly to him. War ups were always our favorite to watch especially since we had such a great view when he pliés. 

   Warm ups were sadly interrupted as an old women who was skinner than a tooth pick and grey hair wrapped in a bun came in clapping her hands

   Warm ups were sadly interrupted as an old women who was skinner than a tooth pick and grey hair wrapped in a bun came in clapping her hands. "Silence! As you know Giselle is what we are preforming for this years ballet, yet none of you can show me you can play GISELLE!" The lady yells making Harry drink into Lottie. I saw red as I watched Harry cower at her tone and was about to say something before Lottie interjected pulling her and Harry to the bitch. "Harry can play Giselle." Lottie says calmly getting inquisitive looks from the others in the class. "The new one? He's practically broken! What makes you think he's enough for the roll." the bitch sneers and if it were for the look in Harrys eye the four of us were about to make a scene. "Play the music. Everyone get to our spots, Haz Penelope and Jeremy are the king and queen and Linda is your mother." Lottie points out and everyone does as she told them to do. The bitch complies and the music plays, our Hazza dances beautifully not even missing a beat.

   "Brava! Brava!" Lou cheers as Harry stays in his final pose as the two of them were watching the whole time he was dancing. The entire cast broke into applause as the bitch stood there in awe of our perfect ballerina. Harry blushes at the recognition, we rush to embrace and shower him in compliments while Lottie went over to Lou and Paul. Completely focused on our star we didn't even notice the bitch was getting fired and a replacement was coming in for her. "It is official the Harry here will play Giselle!" Lou cheered just as the new choreographer was coming in.

   Harrys smile didn't leave his face for the rest of the day and neither did ours!

Hello World,

Feel free to comment, vote, follow me, check out my other Z.H.C.MP, or do all four! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!😁

Links:

Outfit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/861876447413284860/ 

E.N.B: https://www.rics.org/uk/training-events/rics-awards/rics-awardslondon/

Pointe Shoes: https://inpasar.com/p/ballet-dance-shoes-with-ribbons-for-ladies/