Chapter 11

Harrys POV

   About two months after my competition the boys officially asked me if I would be there boyfriend. It was a very sweet moment, we were having a picnic date under the stars. The told me how much fun they have hanging out with me over the past couple of months, then they pulled out a box and grabbed my hand. "Harry, will you make us the happiest guys in the world and become our boyfriend?" is what they asked pulling the top off of the box to reveal a gorgeous necklace. The necklace was a beautiful silver crescent moon with a bead with a dandelion seed inside. They explained to me that the moon represents the night they fell for me and the dandelion seed represents the wish they made the night they asked me out. Tears of excitement started to cloud my eyes as I nod my head excitedly. That same night we also shared our first kisses, which just felt like fireworks were going off each time I connected with their lips. Its been a month since we've been official and I have never taken off my necklace. 

    I've also been improving with my fears, like not being so timid in front of others

    I've also been improving with my fears, like not being so timid in front of others. I now actually respond when a peer speaks to me, its still by gestures but its a huge improvement. The boys tell me everyday how proud of me they are, I've still yet to tell the the full story on him. Not because I don't trust them or anything like that, its just to painful to bring up. Were always talking to each other and we see each other at least every other day, when we cant we'll FaceTime.

   "Okay class! Today we are having some people join us evaluating some of you for their ballet companies, so everyone be your best" Madame says as she walks over to the door letting in two men and a women. One of the men and women that entered gave us a smile while the other man just scowled. "Okay from ze top of Don Quixote, Harri to your place please." she says going over to the speakers I get into my spot. I notice that all three of the examiners started to write as I started to dance. I danced flawlessly, showing them everything I can do. At the end of class me and Lottie were asked to stay back as the rest left. "Wow, you two were incredible. I'm Lou and this is Paul we're from English National Ballet, and we would like the both of you to sign with us. Of course you'll be paid handsomely and will be performing all of your shows at The Globe Theater. Many of our dancers also choose to go on to west end or broadway to which we completely understand and your spot will be waiting for you when you return." Lou says making me at a loss of words like I usually am. Thank god that never happens for Lottie as she immediately answered yes for the both of us, "Perfect, we'll get the paper work all sorted out and you'll be able to start Monday." Paul says with a huge smile on his face.

   Politely we say our goodbyes to Lou and Paul who are just the nicest people, neither of them made me feel insignificant because I had to have Lottie speak for me. The pair were extremely understanding when Lottie told them I was mute and that she's more than happy to interoperate for me. Yet as soon as they leave Lottie immediately loses her cool "oh my god. OH MY GOD! HARRY THIS IS WONDERFUL!" she screamed as the two of us embrace each other jumping around happily, finally everything seems to be getting better.

    I exit the class and race to the bakery to tell mom and Gemma what just happened. When I told them my mom burst into tears and Gemma burst into a happy dance. "They would have been foolish not to ask you Haz." Gemma says as he happy dance comes to an end, <Thanks Gem.> I say showing off my dimples. "I'm so happy for you baby. Ugh it feels like just yesterday you were trying on your first slippers and now all of this, its incredible." Mom says giving me a tear filled hug. Giving her a tight squeeze and she whispered an I love you into my ear before she lets go to head into the back. She claims its because she heard the timer but really what happened was that she was getting too emotional. "So when are you going to tell your boys?" Gemma asks wiggling her eyebrows. <Thats why I came here, I wanted to pick up a cake so we could celebrate considering its Friday which means date night I'll tell them then.> I tell her as I reach into the display case were Gemma just set down a beautiful lemon cake. 

   I take that and wrap it up, leaving the store to go share my good news with my boys. When I walked out of the shop, a couple feet down to where I'm past the bakery suddenly I'm pinned against a wall. My eye close from habit as I dropped the cake into the snow bank, I struggle in this persons grasp. I make a grab at there hands only to find them feeling familiar, thoughts of who these could belong to ran rapid in my mind until it clicked. I open them from shock and see that mans face. The man who haunts my dreams. The man who controlled me for way to long. The man who ruined my self worth staring right back at me. Those dangerous brown eyes meeting my green, I take a sharp inhale when he suddenly leans close to my ear and whispers

"Hey babe, I'm back..." he singsonged

Hello world:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I kinda wanted to get this story moving so thats kinda what I did with this chapter. Please feel free to comment, vote, follow me, check out my other Z.H.C.MP stories, or all four!

Pic

Necklace: https://www.fabeve.com/products/crescent-moon-dandelion-wish-necklace

The Quiet Little Dancer (Zianourry)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara