Chapter 9

Niall's POV

   When we pull up into the entrance of the woods, Harry visibly tensed. "Come on love, I promise your going to love it." Liam tells him reaching his hand out to help Harry out of the car. He meekly gets out from the car, his eyes darting between the four of us as he clutches his purse. We could see his hands shaking as well as his knuckles turning white, we tried to reassure him with soft smiles as Lottie warned us not to touch him unless he touches us. Slowly guiding him toward the spot we set up, we go at his pace not wanting to freak him out anymore than he already was. We reach the spot after a few minutes of walking and Liam pulls away the curtain blocking the view of our spot to show him what we set up.  When we reveal our date night idea he lets out a soft quite gasp and slowly starts to loosen his grip on his purse. We watched as Harry moved forward and took in the scene, scanning over all the little details we placed. And if we all fist bumped each other behind our backs  while he did so no one needed to know.

 And if we all fist bumped each other behind our backs  while he did so no one needed to know

   He looks around for a little bit longer then turns around to face us. He signed something towards us all as he stood in shock but sadly we had to wait for Liam to tell us what he said. "He asked if we did this for him." Liam smiles as he whispers what Harry said to us "Of course we did love, do you like it?" Louis asks leading us closer to Harry. He nods in response, still looking around amazed at the fact that someone would do this for him. "Shall we?" Zayn asks motioning over towards the table were our dinner was waiting. He nods again and we all make our way towards the table. As the dinner progressed we started to ask him some questions while heeding Lotties advice and sticking to yes/no questions. "Have you been dancing since you were young?" Zayn asked getting a nod from Harry. "Have you been working at the bakery all your life?" Liam asks getting another nod. 'Is that why your so good at baking?' I ask him making him blush and a nod as he looked down on his lap. "Are you good at cooking as well?" Louis asks getting a nod from Harry. "Wow, your amazing! We don't know how to do either, we can barely make toast." Zayn tells him getting a silent giggle from him. He gave us a GIGGLE! Sure it was silent but it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. <I wouldn't say I'm amazing, I was just taught both.> he wrote down on a white board he brought, he looked down at his hands when he finished, looking worried that all this positive attention was on him. Liam and I being the closest to him grab his hands causing him to look up at the four of us, I meanly face palm at our stupidity but it just seemed like he needed it so to hell with Lotties warnings. "To us love everything you do is amazing." Liam tells him causing him to grow a blush. We fall into a comfortable silence after that with the accessional questions coming from us, enjoying the delicious meal (that was catered of course) in each others loving presence. 

   When suddenly Harry grew some confidence and asked a question when everything was quite. "What do you four do for work?" Liam translates once again as Harry looks at us with those gorgeous green eyes that just make you want to get lost in. "We're all writers for a newspaper called UK united. I write critiques/reviews about the art platforms, Louis does the sports articles, Liam writes about all the things that are going on in politics, and Niall writes restaurant reviews." Zayn tells him, 'gives me a good excuse to go out to eat.' I tell him causing him a giggle. "Do you do actual ballets or get paid to be a professional even if your still in school Harry?" Liam asks causing us to grow intrigued at the young boys answer. <Um...yes, I've been in five professional ballets being paid and have been apart of dance groups that were of all different styles. I've been in ten musicals three of them were on broadway, the rest were either tour or west end theater. I was even in the cirque du soleil for about a half a year over in France with Lottie.> Liam tells us while Harry signed with one hand while picking at his broccoli with the other, stating it as if that were no big deal. All of our jaws drop, he's so young and he's already accomplished that much. "And you continued your education all while doing those things?" Louis asks awestruck, getting a small nod from Harry. There was some emotion lingering in his eyes that was hard to distinguish, as if he should be glad of all his accomplishment but something or someone did something that was holding him back.