Chapter 22

Harry's C.C.C.

Liams POV

    'He's gonna love it.' I state as the four of us stand back and admire our accomplishment. Zayn was about to add on when suddenly the door open and a bell rung. "Liam go distract him while we get cleaned up." Louis begs as I was the only one not covered in paint. I give them a nod and quickly make my way to the front door so Harry won't snoop and find his surprise. 'Hey Darlings, how was your day.' I ask happily taking him into my arms as he just gives the warmest smile. <It was lovely, these three were kicking up a storm all day.> he says pulling apart and placing a hand on his tummy as it moves under his shirt. <There even doing it now.>  he takes my hand and places it on his stomach both of us just fondly watching his stomach in complete aw. We stay like that until the babies settle their movements, Harry places a quick peck on my lips before waddling his way to the kitchen. Hearing a clatter I quickly follow after him only to see him standing in the middle of the kitchen with one hand supporting his belly while the other tries to reach for the bowl as he bends awkwardly.

   'Harry wait!' I say causing his attention to come off the bowl and onto me. I quickly pick him up before reaching down with ease to grab the fallen bowl. He happily claps his hands then takes the bowl form me and planting a loving kiss on my cheek. He makes his way over to the counter and sets the bowl down but before he could get anything else I grab and lead him to a seat plopping him down he gives me an annoyed huff before trying to stand again while I lightly push him down. Giving me a death glare he tries again only for the same thing to happen. <Liam let me up.> he signs angrily standing up again only to get no fight as I hold my hands up in surrender. <Good move.> he taps my cheek while scrunching up his face in a mocking way before resuming what ever he was going to do with that bowl. He goes to the pantry and grabs out his box full of recipe cards, each containing his own secret recipes for his treats. He opens it up and dives into the C section of the alphabetized box pulling out a card with his lovely handwriting on it saying at the top C.C.C.

    The boys shortly arrive after Harry's C.C.C.'s are done otherwise known as his infamous chocolate chunk cupcakes that are Niall's all time favorite. Without even saying a proper hello to the baker Niall grabs and stuffs one in his mouth moaning at the delicious taste. "Hewo babis" he says with a mouth full of cupcake giving Harry a chocolate covered kiss on his forehead while Harry giggles at his antics. Harry grabs a plate from the cupboard and places four of his cupcakes onto the plate. Louis looked as he was about to say something probably going to make a sarcastic remark so I quickly slap my hand over his mouth. Harry gives us a puzzled look before shrugging and waddling towards the living room. 'Are you trying to get us killed!' I whisper harshly as I remove my hand from Louis mouth that is covered in spit as he thought licking it would make me take it off. Valuing my life over his saliva I keep it there until I allow him to speak wiping my spit covered hand on his clothes. "I wouldn't have gotten us killed, I was only going to ask him if he thought he had enough?" Louis sasses me while I just stared at him completely in awe of his stupidity at the moment while Zayn and Niall smack their foreheads while shaking their heads disapprovingly. Zayn walks over and claps his hand on Louis back continually shaking his head "Its a good thing your cute babe." he chuckles as Louis grew more annoyed. "IT'S NOT A BAD QUESTION! I was only asking if he thought that four cupcakes was enough!" Louis says annoyed.

   I was about to spell it out for him when suddenly the sound of a plate smashing came from the doorway gaining all of our attention to the heart breaking site. Harry stood there with the broken plate that once held his four cupcakes at his feet, with the chocolate frosting still on his lips. He stood there with a red nose and tears pouring out of his eyes. 'Baby whats wrong?' I ask softly as we try to approach him only for him to backup as we advance. <You guys think I'm fat! You think I'm ugly and no longer love me because I'm nothing but an ugly, moody, annoying, big fat whale!> he signs as he sobs, his hands stuttering as he worked himself up the more he signed. "No, no baby you are none of those things. Your absolutely stunning and we love you with all of our hearts as for your middle is swollen with our babies.Even if you were all those things you think you are we'd still love you because you are you. Your not fat or ugly or moody or annoying your perfect." Niall says as he was the one to successfully reach Harry pulling the sobbing seven month pregnant boy into a hug.

   "Do you understand love, we love you." Zayn says taking Harry in his arms as well. He gives a tearful nod as he just looks at Louis with the saddest eyes having heard nothing from the person who caused his little episode. Louis stood there swallowed by guilt as he stared into Harrys red puffy eyes. "I... I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean to make you upset. You honestly look amazing and I only was going to ask that because I wanted to make sure my babies wouldn't be hungry. You are the most perfect man alive and we are so lucky to call you ours." Louis says as tears of his own form in his eyes feeling extremely guilty for making Harry feel so insecure. Harry only nods before letting go of Niall and Zayn holding his arms out for Louis which he gladly ran into the embrace.

   With all the tears drying up and the embraces slowly become less tight Harry stays wrapped in our embrace. We hear his kitten like yawn which have all four of us pull away from the hug that he was in the middle of. I look at him noticing he looks on the brink of falling a sleep right there. With all the tears and emotions overwhelming him, his little energy he had was drained. Niall carefully picks him up and takes him up to our room. He immediately snuggles into the pillows drifting off into a peaceful sleep. We each gave him a kiss goodnight before going back down stairs and cleaning up the broken bits of plate. With the mess being little it didn't take long before we joined our lover and each of us drifted off into our own...

  Pleasant Dreams.     

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you enjoyed this chapter feel free to vote on it and if you like this story your more than welcome to check out my other stories. 

Links:

CCC: http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/ooh-la-la-dessert-boutique-katy?select=3wJ-8iBCr9hD_62B1IlqNg