Chapter 30 (epilogue)

Louis POV

   "Alright Aurora do you want to wear the pink dress or the purple dress to Daddy's show?" I heard Niall ask our now five year old daughter as Zayn and I get her brothers ready for the performance. Five years have passed since our Aurora, Thomas, and Ivan were born which was the best but also most terrifying day of my life... well that and our wedding. We got wed two years after the triplets were born as Harry wanted time to get his body back. Currently he's staring as Odette in Swan Lake which is what we're rushing to get to. With Aurora settling on the pink dress we finishing tying up the boys bow ties before racing out the door. The kids don't know it yet but tonights Harrys last performance before he goes on paternity leave, we just found out the other day we were expecting again and this time its a pair of twins!

 The kids don't know it yet but tonights Harrys last performance before he goes on paternity leave, we just found out the other day we were expecting again and this time its a pair of twins!

Aurora

Ivan

Thomas

Thomas

   Aurora is the sweetest girl in the world, as well as the most bubbly girl. She has Harry's chocolaty curls with Liams brown eyes but Niall's face shape, my lips, and Zayns nose. Thomas loves sports and is currently on three mini league teams, making himself mister popular. He's got my hair, Zayn's dark brown eyes, Harrys face shape, Liams lips, and Nialls nose. As for Ivan he's a very shy little boy and is the smallest out of the three, he loves to read and draw as well as being attached to Harrys hip. Ivan has Liams hair, my eyes, Harrys nose, Zayn's face shape, and Nialls lips. Each of them are the most well behaved kids (for the most part) and the most adorable children you'd ever meet.

   Harry continues to talk and his speech has improved so much since five years ago. He's no longer stumbling and fumbling over his words as well as his pace has picked up a bit but not by much. Yet his voice is gorgeous and endearing no matter how slow he may speak. He only really talks when its necessary or when he's talking with the kids as their still learning sign language. But for the most part he's still our quiet little dancer that we love endlessly.

   As the show was about to began a buzz was felt through the audience as members started to gather into the theater from the lobby. Being married to the prima ballerina has its perks as we're always put in box seats, making bathroom breaks so much easier as no climbing over strangers is necessary to get out. The rumble from the pit started to crescendo as the majority of the audience sat in their seats leaving a few stragglers behind. I could feel a slight tug on my jacket making me diverge my attention from people watching onto my youngest Ivan. 

   "Did you bring flowers for Daddy?" he whispers into my ear as he's just as quiet as our Hazza. I smile and nod as I reach around to the back of my chair pulling out the bouquet from behind me. His eyes shown as he whispers "There beautiful..." looking longingly at them, he reaches his hand out to delicately touch one of the roses and smiles when he does so. Smiling down on my son I know he wants to hold them but is to timid to ask so I put the offer out for him which he gratefully excepts, I kiss the temple of his head as the lights dim and the curtain rises showing off our beautiful Harry.

   Our Beautiful, Quiet Little Dancer!

The End

Hello World,

Thank you so much for reading and enjoying this book. I've had a lot of fun writing it and am terribly sad its come to an end. Would you like if I wrote a sequel? Let me know in the comments! Feel free to vote, comment, follow me, or check out my other Z.H.C.MP books!

Links:

Aurora: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/134052526381990849/

Ivan: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/263108803208272811/

Thomas: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/568579521678855979/