Chapter 2- Oh my 1D

This chapter is dedicated to @niam_direction because she was the first comment on the last chapter!

••••••••••

Cam's POV

I think somewhere between the fact she was walking or the fact One Direction was at our door, Tiffany managed to pass out. And yes, you heard me. One Direction was at my door. 'This is such a total teen-fan-fiction moment.'

"So... how...why... What brought you guys to our hotel err-room?" I barely managed to ask.

"Well," Louis started, "Niall over there," he pointed to Niall who was blushing, "had his ear up to the wall because he heard our music. I heard it too and wanted to know where and who it was coming from."

"Oh, well, we're sorry for interrupting you guys." A very quiet Tiffany spoke up.

"Hah, it's no problem love, at least you two aren't crazy, as far as we know," Lou said rubbing the back of his head, "you two could've been total creep-o fangirls." He said smiling a little at the thought.

"Thanks, I guess?" I said returning the smile.

"Of course...." Niall started saying, before he trailed off.

"Wait... we don't even know you girls' names." Liam pointed out, "I'm Liam, that's Zayn, Niall, Harry, Louis." He said as he pointed to each of them as if we didn't know their names.

"And I'm Cameron, everyone calls me Cam, and that's Tiffany. " I said looking over and smiling at her.

"Well, we should be getting back boys." Liam told the group.

"Ooh, well, if you have to go-" I said before Niall cut me off, "Liam," he said moving closer to him, "can we at least give them sound-check and backstage passes? They seem cool."

I think I saw Liam nod, but I wasn't sure if I was just imagining it. Because it defiantly felt like I was imagining all of this.

"Yes! Thanks Liam!" Niall said, "girls, how would you like two sound-check passes for tomorrow and backstage passes for the concert the next day? I mean, assuming you girls were already going right?" Niall said with a grin going from ear to ear.

"Seriously?" A quiet Tiffany spoke up, "we would love too!"

"Great!" Niall said happy.

"Okay, girls, I'll have our body-guard Paul bring you some up later, yes?"

"Sounds good!" I replied.

"Alright, see you tomorrow then!" All the boys said in unison.

"Bye!" We said closing the door behind them.

"Oh my God Tiffany, did that really just happen?" I said turning around.

"I think so!"

"Tiff, are you crying?" I said walking up to her, "you are... why?"

"Because... I'm so happy!" She said wiping them away. I gave her a hug and started happy crying too. We were literally two of the luckiest girls on the Earth right now.

About an hour later, just like Liam said, his security guard, who I learned was named Paul brought up all the passes and confirmation we needed for the sound check and concert . And it was going to be amazing.

Maybe even better then I hoped for..