Chapter 20: And the Thunder Rolls

Chapter 20:

                       Eleanor’s POV

“How was the trip?” Stephanie asked Tiffany as she helped her with her bags.

“Uh, longggg,” she said rolling her eyes, “It felt like it took forever.” She laughed.

“That sucks.” Stephanie said.

“Yeah, for all of us,” Cameron started in, “every 2 seconds she was asking ‘how much longer’. That was made it feel so long.”

“Whatever.” Tiffany said angrily.

“Anyway,” Liam added, “Let’s get your ladies stuff on the bus and settled, yes?”

“Yes.”

We walked across the parking lot onto the tour bus. It was a huge tour bus. I could tell Tiffany and Cameron were stunned.

“Okay, this is your and Niall’s bed,” Liam said pointing at a twin bed in the back of the tour bus, “this is your and Zayn’s, Tiffany.” He said pointing to another bed, “Steph and I, and Louis and Eleanor sleep in the front of the bus in our bunks.”

“What about Emma and Harry?” Tiffany said looking over to Harry.

“Well, um, we broke up last night.”

“Why?!”

“Irreconcilable differences.” Harry said smirking.

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be.” Harry said getting up and slamming the door behind him so hard the whole bus shook.

“Well, I wonder what really happened.” Louis said, “well, to change the subject- Tiffany, Cameron, I would like you to officially meet Eleanor.” Louis smiled and looked over to me.

“Hi, nice to meet you ladies.” Louis put his arm around my waist pulling me closer.

“You too.” They said at the same time.

They seemed nice. I was used to Stephanie, and I was Emma. Now I had to become close to two new girls for Louis’s sake. I wasn’t even sure if I like them.

                                           Cam’s POV

Eleanor seemed nice but I don’t know how I really feel about her. There was just the way she presented herself that put off she thought she was better then everyone else. It didn’t settle with me.

“Well,” Niall said standing up from the couch, “I’m knackered from that long ride, Cameron you wanna come to bed with me now?”

“Sure,” I said smiling, “night guys.” I added.

There was an echo of ‘goodnights’ from everyone. I walked back into our corner of the tour bus and pulled the wooden door shut. The back part was split into different sections they each had their own ‘room’.

“Which side do you want?”

“Left.”

Niall pulled back the covers and climbed on the right side of the bed.

“Your so cute.” I said joining him on the left side of the bed.

“How so?”

“Shut up.” I said playfully pushing him back on the bed.

I didn’t realize he had my hand and he pulled me down with him. I had fallen right on him my elbows were in-between his arm and side.

“Do you love me?” Niall ask putting his arms around my waist.

“What makes you think that?” I laughed setting putting our foreheads together looking in his eyes.

“Well, I don’t know, sometimes I just-”

I cut him off, “just shut up and kiss me.”

Niall plunged our lips together. They moved in sync and I realized just how much I did love him.

I pulled away, “I do love you Niall James Horan.”

“Good, because I love you too Cameron Marie Jones.”

Our lips went back to moving in sync until someone interrupted us again.

“Hey you guys- OHH, OKAY, WOAH, I’M LEAVING.” Louis said barging in.

“No, Louis wait,” I said rolling over onto my side of the bed again, “nothing was going on, stay, what did you need?”

“Well, okay…” he trailed off, “I just wanted to see what you all wanted for breakfast tomorrow.

I looked over at Niall, “anything.” I laughed.

“Okay, well. Goodnight. And Niall…”

“Yes?”

“Uhm… never mind.” He said winking. I swear. That boy is a mess all over.

“Well then.” Niall said looking over at me again, “goodnight princess.”

He gave me a light kiss on the cheek, “goodnight my Nialler.”

I rolled over and Niall put his arm around me.

*******

‘BAM! BOOM! CRASH!’

I woke up frantically to the sound of thunder and rain outside. If there was anything I hated one was thunder storms, especially at night. I pressed the home button on my phone- 3:45am.

‘Great.’ I thought. I got up and went to the kitchen part of the tour bus. It wasn’t little nor huge. It was the perfect size. I opened the fridge and got out a piece of left-over pepperoni pizza. I didn’t heat it up because I didn’t want to wake anyone, which was fine because I don’t mind cold pizza.

I sat down at the little bar and stool table they had. My thoughts got a hold of me and I kept wondering if there was going to be a tornado and all this until an Irish accent broke me of them.

                                 Niall’s POV

“Hey babe. Couldn’t sleep?”

 “Nope.” Cameron jumped a little bit when she answered. I don’t know if I startled her or if the thunder did.

“Wanna bite?” She asked turning the pizza around so it was facing me.

“Nah, how bout you come back to bed?”

“I can’t fall asleep. Thunder doesn’t allow me to.”

I think she was still partially asleep so I just stood up and picked her up bridal style.

“What in the world are you doing?”

“Taking you to bed, its 4am, your going to be tired. Come on babe.”

“Fine.”

I walked back to our section and sat her on the bed, “Don’t worry sweetheart, I’ll protect you.”

I walked around the side of her bed and climbed in with her, securely placing my arm around her.

“Thank you.”

“You welcome.” I looked over at her and she was already asleep.

She was so beautiful when she slept.

~

Okay okay.  What do you think about Eleanor in this chapter?! This chapter had some cute moments :D I'm sorry they've been sorta boring. In the next couple chapters they'll start having funnier and funner moments and stuff! I think this story only has about 10-15 more chapters. I'm not for sure if they'll be a sequal or not. It just depends. Other note- CAMERON AND NIALL'S SHIP NAME IS 'NAMERON'. haha. Well, I hope you like this chapter. Feedback is alwasy nice, so please comment what you thought? I'm going ziplining tomorrow (well today since its 3am) but I'll try and update sometime! :)