Chapter 14: I just knew it

B

Chapter 14:

Niall's POV

I was laying quietly in bed next to Cameron listening to the 'beep beep' of the heart monitor standing next to me. I unlocked my phone. It was 3:30 in the morning and I was still up. Zayn and Tiffany went to bed an hour ago and I wasn't tired yet. I couldn't stop thinking, looking, and worrying about Cam. As I layed there thinking about my thoughts. The 'beep beep' was like a reassurance. Until I was quietly laying there listening to it and it stopped.

"ZAYN!" I screamed standing up running out of the room looking for a doctor. Before I could grab a find one, there were already at least 5 nurses running in our room pushing past me.

"Please!" One screamed, "Out of here!" She said pushing Zayn and Tiffany out into the hall with me.

Zayn looked over at me, "I'm sorry."

I couldn't answer him because my eyes were filling with tears and all I could focus on was the heart defibulator the nurse was using to try and bring back Cameron.

I turned around and slid down on the wall putting my head in my knees. I heard the door open. I stood up looking at the nurse.

"I'm....I'm sorry..."

I already started crying more. I knew, I just knew it... what would we tell her mom?!