Chapter 21: "meet One Direction"

Chapter 21:

Niall's POV

I woke up with the sun cutting my eyes like knives. The first thing I smelt was bacon. Not just bacon- bacon, waffles, eggs, and sausage. And I knew none of the boys could cook except Liam and the occasional Harry, but they never make breakfast on tour; that meant one thing: They were making Cameron cook breakfast.

I got up and walked into the conjoined kitchen/table area of the bus.

"Really guys? Making my girlfriend cook for you?"

"No," Liam said setting 7 plates on the table, "she offered."

"Did you really?" I said walking over to Cameron and taking the plate full of food from her.

"I did." She said giving me a light kiss on the lips, "want some?" She said handing me a piece of bacon.

"LET'S EAT!" We all sat down around the table, "wait- only 7 plates? Where's Harry?"

"Still in bed. After his whole slam-the-door-and-walk-out thing last night he didn't get back until 1."

"Oh, yeah, what was that about?" Tiffany said taking a bite of eggs.

"Well, I know him and Emma broke up, I'm not sure why, but it had to be bad for Harry to be upse-"

"Really mate? Talking bad about me? That's cool. And we broke up because she cheated on me with Tom." Harry said ruffling his hair and pulling a chair up to the table next to me after grabbing a plate.

Everyone was silent.

"Sorry mate!" Liam said taking a drink of his Sunny-D.

***********

Cameron's POV

"Okay babe." Niall said kissing my cheek, "be out soon. Love you."

"Love you too! Good luck!" I said hugging him back.

"Ready?" Stephanie asked me holding out her arm.

"Yes ma'am." I answered locking arms with her. It was sorta hard because of the height difference, but we managed.

We walked through the twisting, confusing, always long, filled with chatter hallways till we reached the stage entrance. We walked out onto the stage. The boys' were allowing us to do something special tonight. Eleanor had to go home but was coming back right before the concert started, so it was just Steph, Tiffany, and me.

"Thanks." I told the sound tech as he handed me my microphone.

Steph and I locked arms again and walked onto the stage. Screams erupted all over the arena. The flashes were blinding, but I managed to get the microphone up to my mouth, "helloooo everyoneee!" I said smiling.

"HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" The crowd shouted back.

Stephanie laughed and started talking, "okay, so how many of you would legit die if you got to meet 1D?!" Girls' (and a few guys') screams started up again, "okay, calm down. Calm down. Now, Cameron, Eleanor, and I will be searching the crowd during the concert- all over the arena. We'll pick 100 people we think are screaming the loudest, dancing non-stop, and that look to be having genuine fun."

"So," I said taking my turn to talk, "make sure you're showing us your having the time of your life. You never know, tonight may be even better then you thought!"

We were swallowed with screaming fangirls.

****

"Do you see anyone?" Eleanor asked Stephanie, Tiff and I.

"Oooh! What about that group?" I asked pointing to a group of girls that looked to be about 16-18. One had a 'Mrs. Styles' shirt on and the other girl had a 'Kiss Me I'm Irish' shirt on. The third girl had a 'I only eat Carrots' orange shirt on. They were laughing and dancing to the beat of 'Kiss You.' They really did look like they were enjoying themselves.

"Yeah!" They both answered me, "Let's go get them!" Eleanor added.

We walked to the back of the arena with hopeful stares from the people we passed. We walked up a few flights of stairs before reaching the group of three girls.

"Hi." I said standing next to their isle.

"O-o-o-oh my-yy Go--sh." One girl spit out.

"So," Eleanor said shaking her shoulders, "you girls wanna meet One Direction tonight?"

"OH MY GAWD! HECK YEAH!" The girl in the Harry shirt said.

"Great!" Stephanie said.

"Come with us."

We walked back down to the stage finding a few more groups of girls to take back with us. We ended up having about 115 girls all together by the time the concert was over.

After everyone left we led the girls backstage with us. We decided the first group we chose should get to go first.

"This way ladies. You ready?!"

"I was born for this moment." The girl with the Louis shirt on said.

"Here we are." I pulled back the curtain that opened up to the green room the boys were standing in.

"Ladies, meet One Direction!" I could see the excitement upon their faces.

"Hi." The first group of girls echoed each other shyly.

"Hi, I'm Caitlyn." One of the girls said walking up to Harry, then Liam, Niall, Zayn, and lastly Louis.

"Hey, I'm Mia, nice to meet you." The other said.

Next was the last girl in the Harry shirt. I couldn't put my finger on it, but I knew something was up with Harry. He hadn't stop starring at her.

"Hi," she said tucking a piece of brown hair behind her ear, "I'm Kaylee."

~

Dont be mad please! I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long! I've been sooo busy! Track gets over super soon then I'll have more time