Chapter 27: Infinite Love

I've read over this a few times, but its late and I'm tired, so if there's mistakes I'm sorry! <3

Chapter 27:

Cameron's POV

"Are you sure it's not to over-done?" I asked the girls while looking over my outfit. I had a strap-less dress on that had the top covered in black lace while the rest was white. I had a black diamond ring on, I had a heart shaped gold necklace draped around my neck. My shoes were black lace heels. Eleanor and Stephanie did my hair in a bun surrounded by a braid. Kaylee did my make-up with thick black eye-liner and my fingernails were still a royal blue color from my manicure.

"No! You look gorgeous!" Stephanie said putting the lid back on her hairspray.

I sighed and slipped on my heels, "well okay..." I trailed off.

"Trust me, what Niall's planning is something Lou and I did, it's fancy and fun." Eleanor answered me, "here, put some of this on, it smells amazing."

She handed me a familiar bottle or 'Someday' by Justin Bieber. I sprayed it all over me filling my nose with the amazing bouquet.

"You ready?" I heard Niall say knocking on the door to my room.

I looked down at my phone to see that it was already 6:35pm. It had taken the girls two hours to get me all dolled up.

"Yup, coming!" I hollered at Niall from my side of the door.

I looked back at all the girls who were all smiling back at me.

"Good Luck." Eleanor said.

"Yeah, have fun!" Stephanie added.

Kaylee looked at me with excitement as I turned around to open the door.

I turned the door knob and there Niall was, standing, still even with heels, at least 2 inches taller then me. He had black suit pants on with nice shoes, white long sleeve button down, and royal blue tie. I'm guessing they planned for us to coordinate. His hair was in his normal high quiff.

"Wow." Niall said grabbing my hand looking me over, "you look absolutely amazing, Princess."

"Thanks. You don't look so bad yourself." I said winking.

Niall laughed and slipped his hand into mine as we walked out of the doorway. I turned around to say goodbye to the girls before we vanished downstairs.

"Alright, well, we'll be back later. See you guys." Niall told the guys that were still sitting in the living room. He picked up the keys and I followed him to the car, "you excited?" He asked me still smiling.

"Excited? Oh Niall. I'm going to the London Eye, I'm in London. I actually feel pretty, I'm with the most amazing person in the world, and you think I'm excited? Excited doesn't describe how I feel right now." I replied happily.

Niall sighed, "I love you so much. And you should feel more then pretty. You should feel absolutely supercalifragilisticexpialidocious-ly beautifully gorgeous." He leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Niall..." I started playing with the top part of my nail, "thank you."

"For what?" I didn't even noticed we had already pulled out of the drive way and were on our way.

"For everything, being there. Being the best boyfriend I could ask for. I've had ruff relationships, and you're just perfect. You're so adorable and... and... you could so much better then me and I'm just glad you've stuck around..." I started smiling unable to think about much more. I then realized Niall had pulled over on the side of the road.