Chapter 23: Out Like A Light

Chapter 23

Cameron's POV

"Attention passengers, we will be arriving at LAX in approximately 5 minutes."

I closed my laptop and slid it into my shoulder bag setting it on the floor. I leaned back in my seat. Just as I layed my head back my phone went off.

NEW MESSAGE- Nialler <3 xx

Hey babe! Call me when you land! Love you! Xx

TEXT TO- Nialler <3 xx

Okay<33 Love you too! X

I looked out my window and saw the ground becoming closer and closer.

"Okay folks. Thanks for flying Southwestern. Have a nice day."

I stood up and stretched grabbing my carry on from the over head and walked out of the hanger into the airport. I walked to the luggage claim and picked up my suitcases. 'It's going to be a longggg day'. I thought to myself.

I walked around the hallway until I saw my mom, "Hunny! Hi!" She ran over to be engulfing me in a hug, "how are you dear?"

"Terrific mom..." I said expressionless.

"Come on dear, I know, let's go."

We walked out to the car. It was silent all the way home when I remembered to call Niall.

"Hey Niall," I said quietly.

"Hey babe, how are you?"

"I'm okay. I just need you to be here with me." I said wiping another line of tears off my cheek.

"I know princess, I'll be there tomorrow night. Everything will be fine. I love you. The boys want to go to bed, so I'll see you tomorrow night. Bye babe."

"Love you too, night babe."

I hung up my phone and slid it into my back pocket hopping out of the car. I grabbed my bags and walked through the front door, up the stairs, and into my room.

I changed clothes, washed the smeared make-up off my face, and layed down. As soon as my tired body hit the bed, I was out like a light.

~