Chapter 18: "I didn't tell you?"

Chapter 18:

Niall's POV (later that night)

Zayn and Tiffany were out walking again and Cam's mom went home to shower and nap. Cameron was still in pain; no one has told her yet it was her fault they were in the car wreck. We didn't want to cause her more trouble then what was needed.

"Cameron," I whispered grabbing her chin lifting her head so our eyes were meeting, "you're so gorgeous. I'm so glad you're okay, princess."

"Niall, Thanks for being here for me."

"Of course," I said with a brilliant thought coming to my head, "I'll be right back babe."

"Okay Nialler." She said running my hands through my hair quickly before I stood up.

I got up and walked into the hallway. I pulled my iPhone out of my back pocket and pressed on the contact 'Simon'. I put the phone up to my ear letting it ring.

"Yes hello? Niall?"

"Yeah... Hi Si."

"Hi Niall, what do you need? I'm a little busy. "

"Okay, I'll make it quick. Well, Zayn and I have girlfriends now, and they just got in a car wreck, and I know you said it was fine for the other guys' girls; and well, I was just wondering if they could come on tour with us and then the UK after?"

I could tell Simon was thinking and I was a little nervous as to what he would say, "Err, Niall, I guess. I don't think it would be fair to say yes to the other boys' and not you two. Yes, Niall. They can. I'm happy for you; they're in my prayers, hope they get better."

Yesssss! I was thinking to myself doing a mental happy dance, "thanks so much Uncle Si!"

"Your welcome Niall, I have to go. Bye."

"Bye Simon."

I hung up the phone and put it back into my pocket. I started heading down towards the cafeteria to find Zayn and Tiffany but I ran into them, "hey Zayn- Tiff." I said walking up next to them

"Hey Niall!" Tiffany said with a joyful smile across her face.

"How do you feel?"

"Good."

"Terrific! Hey Zayn, can I talk to you?"

"Sure." Zayn looked over to Tiffany.

"I'll head back to the room babe." Tiff said kissing Zayn on the cheek and walking down the corridor.

"Okay..." he directed his attention back to me, "what'd you need?"

"Well. I phoned up Simon and he said that we can take Tiff and Cam on the remainder of the tour then if they wanted, they can come to the UK with us too!" I now had a giant smile across my face.

"Really? Sweet! Let's go tell them?"

Cam's POV

Niall had been gone for a while and I was starting to get worried. Before I could think about where he was any longer Tiffany walked through the door.

"Morning sleepy head."

"Ha, good morning. Where's Zayn and Niall, do you know?"

"Yeah, Niall wanted to talk to him about something."

"Ooh."

"Yup." She said plopping down on the end of my bed.

"Hi beautifuls." Zayn said coming in with vivacious expression.