Epilogue:

Epilogue:

2 years later:

               Niall’s POV

Two years have passed so quickly. Well, I guess that’s why they say it does when you’re in love. Cameron and I have had our troubles, but we’re still going strong. We talk about marriage a lot, but we know it’s best for us to wait.

I guess you’re wondering about One Direction, well, we’re still the biggest boy band in the world. We did  our Stadium tour, we’ve even already done our 4th tour too. We’ve released 2 more albums. Our 5th album is set to be out the end of this year, along with another sold out world tour. I’ll admit, it’s been hectic.

Cameron decided to go to College in London so she could still live with me and the boys in the flat. She goes back to America every now and then to see her family. When we went to visit my parents they absolutely adored her.

Louis and Eleanor broke up about a year and half ago. They decided that they were just to different from each other. Louis took it really ruff, until he met a girl named Maddie in restaurant, she was his waitress and they exchanged numbers. They’ve been dating ever since. I can tell he really loves her, maybe even more then he loved Eleanor. They are so perfect together. The way he looks at her, it can make anyone feel like they’re in some sappy Nicholas Sparks Novel.

Since I talked about Louis now, I guess you’re wondering about Harry or Zayn. I’ll just start with Zayn since his takes longer to tell. Tiffany and him decided the distance was to much effort to keep the relationship going. Tiffany’s parents finally let her visit London for a week or two, which was when they broke up. Zayn’s now dating a girl named Kinsey who fits in with the rest of the girls nicely. She’s sweet and her and Zayn balance each other out. I think this is one of Zayn’s most serious relationships he’s ever had. I’m really happy for him.

Then there’s Harry. Who we’re all really surprised to say, is still dating Kaylee. She’s a really nice girl. I’m really happy and proud of him for sticking in this relationship. He’s never been known for staying in one for over a month or two. We all love them together and wish them the best. I don’t know if he plans a future with her, but I think they’d have cute babies. Haha.

Last but not least, there’s Stephanie and Liam. The cutest couple you will ever meet. I don’t know where to start. From their matching batman and batgirl Halloween costumes (including Loki) to the way they look at each other. They’re so perfect for each other. We all went on dates at Disneyland and Liam proposed to her in from the Cinderella castle. Of course Steph said yes. Cameron, Kinsey, Kaylee, and Maddie were all bawling from the cuteness. I must say, it was adorable. They’re planning to have their wedding sometime next winter. I, being Liam’s best man, Cameron being Steph’s maid-of-honor. As Steph says it’ll ‘be in the snow like Phoebe from Friends!’ It’s sure to be perfect.

I was awoken from my distracted thoughts when I heard a car door slam outside. I was left to face the blue carnations in from of me on top of the table.

“Shit.” I mumbled out loud. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed two glasses and the wine bottle. I carefully ran back in and sat the wine in the ice and the glasses on the table. I took the velvet box out of my suit pants pocket and slipped it under Cam’s napkin.

“Hey babe,” I heard Cameron say before shutting the door, “I’m home!”

“Hey Princess, come here.” She walked into the kitchen and gave me a hug and quick kiss on the lips, “happy anniversary love’.” I said smiling.

                      Cam’s POV

“Happy anniversary to you too my gorgeous leprechaun.” I laughed running my fingers through his quiff. I slipped my heels off and helped Niall bring the food over to the table, “thanks for making supper. I’ve been so excited all day. Two years has gone by so fast, I can’t believe it.”

“Neither can I.” Niall replied as we placed the last little bit of food on the table.

Niall kept the conversation going eagerly. He kept glancing over at my napkin, to my finger, to my face, he was so cute and confusing sometimes.

As I took a bite of my roost I could feel the juice stay on my face, I picked up my napkin to wipe off my lips. When I went to place it back on the table something caught my attention. A red velvet box. Not just any box, a ring box. A RING box.

“Niall,” I said breathlessly.

“Open it.” Was all he said with a slight smirk.

When I opened the box a little piece of paper was sticking up from where the ring was supposed to be, ‘Hi Would you wanna maybe marry me? Xx -Niall’. Was all the note said. I looked back down at Niall who was now on one knee next to the table.

“So what do you say?” Niall said holding up a gorgeous royal blue ring. It looked just like the one Prince William gave Kate. It was blue in honor of our London Eye date almost two years. It was so beautiful.

“Niall,” I tired to say through the tears falling down my face, “of course!” He stood up and wrapped his arms around the small of my back lifting me up and spinning me around. He took the ring and slid it on to my left ring finger.

He kissed me our most passionate kiss, “I told you one day I’d put a ring on your finger.”

~

-her ring on side-

Omg its really over. I honestly sobbing. I can't believe it. 28 parts later, I'm finally saying its over. I'll post a Authors goodbye in few minutes with credits and stuff. Thanks for sticking around

Fan  | Vote | Comment | Stay Perfect <3

-Abigale :')