Chapter 17: "What happened to me?"

Hiii! I've said this before, but go check out @Twwixxy_1D 's profile and read her books! They're amazing<3 :D

Chapter 17:

Cam's POV

"Hi." I whispered softly into the thick air hanging about in my room.

"Hello," Niall said sitting down grabbing my hand, "how do you feel, love?"

"Hm," I smiled at him, "oh my goodness, ow." I put my hand on the top of my head. There was a excruciating pain in the top back part. It felt like my head was run over by a semi.

"Babe, don't move to much." Niall said with a compassionate expression.

"Okay..." I trailed off, "what happened to me?" I asked looking up towards my mom.

"Dear, don't you remember?"

I tried to recall the thought. Nothing. I slightly remember something to do with Tiffany.

"Oh my! Is Tiffany okay? I don't remember but..." I slightly blurted out.

"She's good," Zayn said making his way into my view from behind the curtain, "She'll be better now knowing you okay. Niall," he was looking over at Niall now, "I'm going to go call the guys and tell them she's up."

"Okay." Niall said looking back to me smiling.

"Thanks Zayn!" I focused my attention back on Niall giving him a half smile, "Niall... what happened to me?"

"Cameron," my mom said before Niall could speak, "we'll talk about it later."

"Mom..."

"Cameron Marie, not now."

"Fine." I answered angrily. I was so upset. I just woke up; I was confused, tired, angry, mad, and I just wanted to know what happened to make me feel this way.

Zayn's POV

"Hello?" I heard Liam say on the other end of the phone.

"Hi. Cameron's awake..." I said tugging at a loose string hanging on the end of my shirt.

"Really? GREAT!" Liam practically hollered through the other end.

"Yeah... So whatcha guys doing?"

"Just got to the venue. Louis wants to talk to you. So here he is."

I sighed and pulled the string off waiting for Lou to answer, "Hi Zayn!"

"Hi Louis." I said dragging out his name.

"Do you mind if we FaceTime? I wanna see Cam face-to-face, if you know what I mean?"

"Sure, one second."

I got up and walked back over to the room. Cameron was sitting on the bed holding hands with Niall. Her mom was sitting in the chair looking rather tired. Niall was un-focused, staring off into the distance, while Cam looked upset.

"Cam," I said walking through the door, "Louis and the rest of the boys wanna FaceTime you. You up for it?"

"Yes!" She said with a smile that turned to discomfort as she moved.

"Okay!" I smiled back at her pressing the 'FaceTime' button. After a few rings and connecting Louis's face appeared on my iPhone.

"Cameron!" Louis said followed by an echo of 'hello's.'

"Hi guys," Cameron said back giggling and taking my phone from me, "how are you all?"

"So much better now knowing your alright!" Harry said moving into the view.

"Good, wait; where are you guys? I thought you were here?"

"We left last night, we're doing a couple concerts. We didn't want Niall and Zayn to leave you and Tiffany so we're doing it without them." Liam said trying not to bring the mood down.

"Ooh. Well good luck!"

"Thanks!" They all said back to her.

They were quite until Liam spoke up, "well... Cam, it was nice knowing your good, but we have to go get ready for our concert tonight. We love you!"

"Love you guys too!" She said waving at my phone.

"CAMERON!" A high pitched voice screamed running into the room, "you're alright!"

"TIFFANY!" Cameron hollered back, "YOUR ALRIGHT!"

"Yes! I am! Oh my God, you're okay! Ahh!"

"Yes, yes!" Cam said giving Tiffany a light hug.

"How do you feel Cam?"

"Ehh, ucky. I just feel so tired."

"Yeah, that's how I was. Plus, a broken arm and some cracked ribs doesn't make things easier." Tiffany laughed.

"So, you weren't hurt as bad as I was?"

"Nope."

"Good."

~

I'm sorry they've been such short chapters :/