Prologue

2nd POV

You groaned lightly as you rubbed your head. You opened your eyes, your eyes widening slightly when you realised that you seemed to be in Blueberry/Swap! Sans' room, in his bed.

"What in the?...." You muttered to yourself, looked up and noticed a mirror on the back of a door, you took the blanket off of you and stood off of the bed and walked over to the mirror. Your eyes(or eyesockets now) widened a little bit more when you noticed you looked exactly like Blue.

The only difference you noticed is that instead of blue star-shaped eyelights you had eyelights coloured aqua-green and shaped as 'x's and had a few cracks going from the bottom of your eyesockets going down to the bottom of your skull and had a bit of your left cheekbone chipped off '...what the hell happened?' you thought to yourself, trying to remember what happened.

You rubbed your skull "....w-why can't I remember anything....?" You muttered lightly. "....wait... Why is it so quiet?...." You said, noticing how eerily silent it was.

"Oh god... Don't tell me... No, It can't...." You muttered lightly and quickly opened the door and rushed down the stairs and ran into the kitchen "Papyrus! I swear to Toriel! Please be ok! Don't be dust! Oh sweet Toriel, please don't be dust!!"

You looked around the kitchen and noticed no one was in there. Your eyesockets widened as you quickly rushed out of the house and noticed that no one was outside.