Chapter 20

2nd POV

You picked up the now split in half Broomie and looked at Nightmare, who was still holding Ink's sash. You walked over to Nightmare as he stood up from his sitting position and placed the sash in your hands.

You looked over at Shattered who walked over to you and Nightmare. You and Nightmare stared at Shattered as his goop faded away, showing his normal form "you...you can control that?" You asked him. He nodded lightly "I don't know how but yeah, I can" he said making you blink then mutter 'like Nightswap/Lunarswap Nightmare...' under your breath.

Nightmare stared at Shattered before looking at you "did you say something?" He asked. You looked at him "hmm? No" you said then glanced at Dream 'he might technically be Shattered...but I'm sure he'll still want to be named Dream' you thought lightly.

The three of you looked over at the doors to Nightmare's throne room as Error and the rest practically burst through the door, their weapons at the ready. Error noticed Broomie and Ink's sash in your hands and blinked before lowering his hands.

He walked over to the three of you, the rest de-summoning their weapons and walked over after Error. Error looked down at Broomie and Ink's sash "did you kill Ink?" He asked. You shook your skull "no" you said making Error raise a bone-brow slightly"what did you do then?" He asked lightly.

You chuckled lightly as your magic lifted up the two Broomie halves and the cut sash making Error, Dust, Cross, Killer and Horror's eyesockets widening slightly "just took his stuff and threw him into an au" you said, proudly. Error blinked lightly before looking at Dream and Nightmare.

You blinked lightly, suddenly feeling dizzy "..." Cross walked over to you then blinked "Y/n? You ok?.…you look a bit..." He said, his and the test's eyesockets widening slightly as you swayed slightly with sweat on your skull, you looked at Cross before passing out and falling onto the floor.