Chapter 12

You stared at Killer, letting him take what you said in. He suddenly stood up with a wide grin, making you raise a bone-brow. He suddenly yelled, "I am so telling Boss!" He said before slamming your bedroom door open and running off "?! What?! Oh no you fucking don't!" You yelled getting off of the bed and running after Killer 'I should've known he would do this!' you angrily thought as you ran after Killer.

Killer kept running, making you run faster. He looked behind him and noticed you speeding up to him, making him summon bones in front of you, which you successfully jumped over all of them. You ran faster then tackled Killer to the floor, keeping him pinned to the floor as you breathed heavily.

Killer laughed loudly, making you blink before letting out a grunt of pain as one of Nightmare's tentacles grabbed you by the neck and lifted you in the air. You started clawing at the tentacle as another tentacle grabbed Killer by the waist and lifted him in the air.

You huffed lightly as Nightmare walked towards the throne room, dragging you and Killer with him. Nightmare walked over to the throne room and over to his 'throne' which you now noticed wasn't actually a throne but was just a tree stump with a long plank of wood hammered to it acting like the back of a chair '...what the?...' you thought lightly.

Once he sat down on the 'throne' his tentacles let go of you and Killer, causing the both of you to fall face-first to the floor. You and Killer immediately stood up, backs straightened. Nightmare pinched the bridge of his 'nose' "what was the meaning of that?" He asked.

You opened your mouth to speak before Nightmare glared at you "I wasn't asking you, rookie." He said with a slight snarl, making you lower your skull into your bandana, Flowey's small head softly rubbing against your cheekbone in reassurance.

Killer gave you a smug look which you ignored before looking at Nightmare "well Boss, Y/n here was telling me something...interesting" he said, making Nightmare raise a bone-brow slightly before making a go on motion. Killer chuckled lightly "anyway...Y/n told me that they weren't really a Sans but was once a human," he said 'god damnit I should've told Cross, he's the most trustworthy of all of them' you thought.

Killer continued telling Nightmare what you told him "oh! They have no memory of what they were as a human. And here's the interesting bit! Y/n is...hmmm... I'll let Y/n tell you," he said, making you look up before sighing lightly, not noticing the rest entering the throne room, having overheard the conversation.

You fiddled with your bandana nervously before sighing lightly "I...I'm.." you began 'come on Y/n! He knows most of it. You may as well just rip off the metaphorical band-aid' you thought and looked up at Nightmare. Nightmare raised a bone-brow "well...?" He said. You sighed lightly and fiddled with your gloves "I'm from the creators' universe..." You said, jumping slightly and looking behind you when Error suddenly yelled out "WH@7?!" Error's eyesockets got covered in error signs before he crashed.