Chapter 27

2nd pov

You were currently in the castle's living room with Nathaniel and Dream. Dream was on his phone as you and Nathaniel 'bought' phones for the others while in a au. He seemed to be texting someone but you and Nathaniel didn't pay attention to him as you both were playing Mario Kart.

You grinned as you got Nathaniel with a blue shell and raced past him to get first place, laughing at his yell of anger. You both decided to stop playing after a few minutes. Nightmare and the rest walked into the room as you, Dream and Nathaniel got up.

You all decided to put a movie on, Nathaniel choosing the movie. He ended up choosing Jaws. Once everyone was seated you started the movie before getting up and walking towards the kitchen, telling the others you were making something for dinner.

You smiled lightly at the chorus of various replies as you walked into the kitchen and started making lasagna. You hummed as you cooked before jumping at the loud noises of grunts, causing you to rush out of the kitchen.

Your eyesockets widened slightly as you saw the others pinned to the couch by black bones and Ink standing infront of them, a disturbing expression on his skull. You growled lightly and immediately teleported beside Ink and tackled him, causing you two to stumble a bit away from the couch.

You had Ink pinned to the ground. You growled angrily at him and went to prepare an attack before something was thrown towards you, knocking you off of him. You loudly grunted as you hit a wall and fell to the floor. You groaned lightly as you sat up, rubbing your skull. You looked to see what knocked you off of him.

Your eyesockets widened slightly as you noticed it was a half of Broomee in Ink's hands. You quickly dodged a slash of paint tossed at you. You didn't get time to dodge the second slash of paint, the slash of paint on your arms, chest and legs. You looked up at Ink and went to summon an attack before the paint slashes turned into chains, causing you to fall to the ground.

You only had time to use your knees to help yourself up before you were pinned to the ground as Ink forced his foot on your stomach. You looked up at Ink and went to growl at him but stopped, your eyesockets widening at the look on Ink's skull. He looked insane, his eyelights were a deep blood red. "I am the righteous side of god!~" He said then started laughing insanely as he summoned multiple sharp bones and a gaster blaster around you.

You shut your eyesockets, ready for pain before hearing the loud sound of metal hitting bone and multiple gasps from the others as something got Ink off of you. You opened your eyesockets and looked over at Ink. He now had a large crack along the left side of his skull, some dust flaking from the crack. You looked up at the skeleton who hit Ink, your eyesockets widening slightly as you took in the skeletons appearance.

They were wearing a purple and pink striped long sleeve shirt under a black short sleeved sweater. A pair of jean overalls on-top of that with pansexual and genderfluid pride pins on one of the overalls' straps. They looked at you, showing their aqua-green eyelights.

They smiled lightly at you and helped you up as they summoned a few bones and destroyed the chains. You smiled as you stumbled slightly but caught yourself before you could fall.

(Hope you enjoyed this chapter and yes, I have decided to add my own au sans in this book :3)