Plot Twists are Mind Bending

2nd pov

You, Nathaniel and Error were watching Undernovela when Error glitched slightly. You and Nathaniel looked over at him as he stood up and looked at the two of you "what was that slight glitch about?" You lightly asked Error. Error sighed angrily before answering "Ink made an au..." Nathaniel blinked lightly "Ink can create aus? I thought he only protected them" He said.

Error nodded "he usually protects them but sometimes creates one...and he's created one so I'm seeing what it's like" he said making you and Nathaniel glance at each other before standing up and looking at Error . "We'll go with you...it seems a bit suspicious..." You said lightly.

Error nodded lightly "sure, you do have a point" He said before making a portal to the au Ink made. You and Nathaniel walked through the portal and looked around, blinking lightly in confusion as Error walked through, closing the portal behind him. "Why is this au so...blank?" Error said lightly, looking around the au.

You and Nathaniel looked at each other before your eyesockets widened slightly as a familiar slash of paint hit him before turning into chains, making Error fall to his side. Error's eyesockets widened slightly as he glitched slightly before crashing, making you and Nathaniel looked towards Ink.

You and Nathaniel glared at Ink before getting in defensive positions. You and Nathaniel quickly dodge another streak of paint. You summoned a bone attack and teleported behind Ink before harshly hitting him with it, making him fly through the air before flipping in the air and landing back on his feet.
As you and Ink fought, Nathaniel tried to remove Error's chains, distracted.

Ink noticed Nathaniel not paying attention to his surroundings before dodging the next attack of you, slamming you onto the ground on your stomach, swiping a streak of paint, chaining you to the floor and teleporting away from you and behind Nathaniel. Ink summoned multiple bones to attack Nathaniel. Your eyes widened slightly before you loudly screamed "NATHANIEL!" making Nathaniel look behind him, his eyesockets widening slightly at the sight of Ink. He shut his eyesockets and waited for the attack to hit as his necklace lifted out of his shirt.

Ink froze slightly as he stopped mid-swipe before his white eyelights shifted into multiple colours before going to his normal eyelights.
You and Nathaniel got confused when Ink dropped the attack he was going to use and the chains around your body melted away.

Ink stayed silent as you teleported next to Nathaniel, both of your necklaces now no longer hidden under your bandanna and Nathaniel's hood fluff. Ink looked up at you and Nathaniel, both of your eyesockets widening slightly when you noticed that Ink had tears in the corner of his eyesockets "...(nickname)...Nath?" He said lightly.

You and Nathaniel's eyesockets widened slightly when you heard familiar nicknames you mother would call you by. You and Nathaniel stared at Ink before you both slowly spoke up "...M-Mom?" You and Nathaniel said lightly before you shook your skull. "It...It can't be possible..." you said lightly as you and Nathaniel backed away slightly.

You narrowed your eyes at 'Ink' before both your and Nathaniel's eyesockets widened slightly when 'Ink' pulled out an old photo of the three of you cosplaying as the Stars the only time you went to a convention together as a family bonding moment and a familiar star necklace you and Nathaniel bought together before you mom died from his Inventory.
You and Nathaniel stared at the item's with wide eyesockets before tears appeared in the corner of your eyesockets before bursting into tears and tightly hugging 'Ink'.

(Finally got around to making another chapter. Hope you like the plot twist 😉)