Chapter 28

(I'm sorry this isn't a new chapter I'm just re-uploading chapter 28 because I accidentally deleted this chapter while deleting un-needed A/n's)

You were sitting on the couch as the new skeleton, who you now know is Cinna, an au sans an old friend of yours you remember created(don't worry about me adding myself and ruining the story, I'm only mentioning myself once). You waited for Cinna to finish healing your injuries. Cinna smiled when he finished healing your injuries and stood up before walking over to Dream who smiled at him.

You stared at the two, blinking lightly when they immediately became lovey dovey to each other "..." You snickered lightly before getting up as Nightmare walked into the room. You smiled and waved at him, blinking lightly when he ignored you to stare at Cinna and Dream with an intense stare "..."

You looked between the three of them "..." It took you a few minutes to catch on what was going on 'ohhhh.... Nightmare's overprotective towards Dream.....' you thought lightly before walking away 'yeah no, I'm not staying in this room' you thought before bumping into Cross.

You stumbled slightly before catching yourself from falling onto your butt. Cross looked down at you "Oh, hey Y/n... where's boss?" He said, making to point to the living room "he's in the living room with Cinna and Dream... staring at the both of them...very intensely...." You said, making Cross blink.

You looked towards the living room as Nightmare walked out, his intense stare no longer there. He walked past you and Cross. You and Cross looked at each other before walking into the living room to see Cinna and Dream still being lovey dovey but Cinna had small beads of sweat on his skull. You walked over to the both of them and sat down on the couch, next to them.

You looked at the two of them "sooo...." You began, making the two of them look at you, bone-brows raised slightly. You smirked lightly "you two together...orrr....are you two being lovey dovey as friends?..." You asked smugly. Cinna blinked at you "yeah we're together....you should know that Swa-" he began before you cut him off "I'm not the Swap you know... I'm not even a Swap to be honest...I just have a Swaps body." You said lightly.

Cinna stared at you blankly "Wha-" he said before Dream spoke up "What Y/n is saying is that they're actually a human from the creators universe, they had...died and woke up as a Swap...the fell is also a human from the creators universe that died and Y/n's brother" he said softly, letting Cinna take it all in. Cinna stared down at the floor before nodding lightly "I think I understand..." He said lightly.