Chapter 23

2nd pov

You and Error were in Error's anti-void as you had offered Error to help him with his haphephobia which he surprisingly excitedly accepted your offer. He now seemed to slightly regret it as his hands were shaking.

You smiled softly "Error..." You said softly making him look up at you "it's alright for you to wait as long as you want, we won't start this unless you are comfortable with it" you said lightly. Error nodded lightly "O...0k..." He said shakily.

You smiled softly and waited for Error to be comfortable. After a few minutes Error looked at you "y0u p4om1s3 n0t 7o m0v3?" He asked lightly. You nodded lightly "I promise... For now we'll focus on just having our hands together....and when you feel that you're ready we'll start with putting our fingers together" You said softly. Error nodded lightly.

You lifted your hand up and waited for Error to do the same. Once he lifted his hand, you made sure to keep your hands still as he closed his eyesockets and slowly placed his hands against yours. He started to rapidly glitch slightly before his glitching slowed.

He opened his eyesockets and looked at you then down at both of your hands "your doing good, Error" you said, accidentally moving one of your fingers, causing Error to quickly pull his hand back. He took deep breaths to calm down his glitching "s-sorry about that I didn't mean to move my finger, you did great, that should be enough for now" you said softly.

Error looked at you before lightly nodding his skull. He blinked lightly, making you tilt your skull "is there something wrong?" You asked lightly. Error shook his skull "n0...I..1 tΠiNk I f3l7 a g1i7cΠ a Uπd3rf3l1 c0p9" he said making your eyesockets widen slightly "isn't that how you found me?" You asked making Error nod lightly. He started looking through Underfell copies, stopping at Underfell copy #690.