Chapter 15

Nightmare POV (3rd person)

Nightmare sighed lightly as he walked out of Y/n's room and shut the door behind him "Are...Are they ok?" He heard Killer ask and looked behind him, noticing the rest of his group with worried expressions. "4r3 th3y? w3 h34®d th3my1n9 f®0m 0μr r00m5..." Error asked lightly. Nightmare nodded "they are fine, they just needed to let out their feelings...." He said.

2nd pov

You opened your eyesockets, only for them to widen slightly when you saw Ink at the end of your bed. You immediately got out of the bed and summoned a Gaster Blaster and a few of your bone knives "BACK OFF!" You yelled, looking behind you when Nightmare kicked the door to your room open, he and the others walking in and getting ready to attack Ink. You immediately teleported next to him.

Ink stared at you, blinking lightly, his eyelights changing with each blink before they stopped on a question mark and an exclamation mark. He immediately tightened his grip on Broomie "why are you going to them?! They took you from your au!" He practically hissed out.

You growled angrily as you prepared your Gaster Blaster to fire, your eyelights changing to a red colour "they didn't take me from my au, they took me away from my hell! I had no monsters left in my au, they were all turned to dust!" You yelled out, making Ink back away slightly and open his mouth to say something but you spoke before he could.

"And don't even mention my Au's human resetting my world. They wouldn't of! They had left the underground after they dusted every. Single. Monster!" You added and fired the Gaster Blaster and threw your bone knives at him, the others sending their own attacks at him. The attacks just hit Ink, making him quickly summon a portal and leave.