Chapter 3

You were currently at the sentry station near the Ruins/Ruined Home, pacing while in your thoughts with Flowey's vines wrapped around one of your arms, his small head near yours 'what am I supposed to do? What the f*ck am I supposed to do?!' you angrily thought to yourself.

You stopped pacing when you thought you heard something "...." You summoned bones and threw them at a bush, a figure jumping out of the bush. You quickly used your magic to grab the figure by their soul. Your eyesockets widened slightly when you realised who's soul you grabbed.

You had grabbed Dust's soul"....." You growled lightly and threw Dust to the ground and summoned blue bones, surrounding them around Dust and walking up to Dust, kneeling to him.

"What the f*ck are you doing here?" You snarled angrily at him, growling lightly when Dust chuckled "don't f*cking laugh at me, a**hole!" You angrily yelled, your magic letting go of Dust's soul.

Dust only chuckled more "it's not nice to throw a new pal around," he said, smirking lightly. You opened your mouth to say something, stopping when you heard the sound of crunching snow.

You turned around to throw some bones when familiar blue strings wrapped around your body, Error walking out of the trees. You snarled angrily 'of f*cking course, Error had to be here! If Nightmare is also here, I am going to flip my sh*t!' you thought angrily.

You didn't notice the blue bones surrounding Dust disappearing as Dust chuckled lightly and stood up. Dust summoned two bones and threw one at your skull and the other at Flowey, knocking both of you out.