Sharp Fangs and Forked Ecto-tongues

2nd pov

You and Nathaniel took a few hours to make dinner, deciding to make an old family recipe you remembered loving when you were humans; lasagna. Once dinner was dished up, You called out to the others that dinner was ready as you both took a seat and waited for everyone to start eating their food before beginning to eat your own.

Once everyone was finished and now in the lounge room watching you and Nathaniel team up to play a horror game you both making making loud, surprised noises, you could feel someone's eyesockets fixated on you and Nathaniel. You looked up to see Dream watching the two of you. You paused the game before raising an nonexistent eyebrow at him "...what?" You lightly asked, seemingly snapping Dream out of a trance "Oh, nothing it just feels weird seeing a Swap with sharp teeth...or a Fell without a golden tooth." He said everyone else pay attention to you and Nathaniel.

Dust was the first one to speak up "...yeah...Dream has a point..." he lightly said as you unknowingly summoned an ecto-tongue and lightly brushed it against your teeth before flinching slightly as your ecto-tongue was poked by two of your teeth that were slightly sharper than your other teeth.

"Oww..." You lightly muttered before taking a moment to process what just happened as the others watched with slightly wide eyesockets. "...holy shit, I summoned an ecto-tongue" you lightly muttered under your breath before poking your ecto-tongue out to see wat it looked like, eyesockets widening slightly when they noticed their ecto-tongue was forked like a snakes.

holy shit, I summoned an ecto-tongue" you lightly muttered under your breath before poking your ecto-tongue out to see wat it looked like, eyesockets widening slightly when they noticed their ecto-tongue was forked like a snakes

(A/n: Here's what y/n's teeth and ecto-tongue look like just the ecto-tongue is slightly longer :3)

Nathaniel stared at you with wide eyesockets before brightly grinning "ohhh! I wanna see what mine looks like! Sib, how'd you even do that?" He asked you as you de-summoned your own and close your mouth "I honestly don't know just thought about brushing a tongue against my own teeth..." You lightly said before Nathaniel did the same and poke a dark crimson red ecto-tongue out of his mouth.

Nathaniel made a soft whine noise when he realised his ecto-tongue wasn't forked like yours. He de-summoned his ecto-tongue and pouted, making you lightly roll your eyes and focus back on the horror game "I swear even though we're twins, you act like a young child at times" You lightly said, making the others blink lightly in surprise as Dust spoke up "Wait...you are twins?" He lightly asked, making you and Nathaniel nod lightly.

"But I'm still older by four minutes" you said, making Nathaniel pout more, Dream and Nightmare, who was surprisingly still in his passive form softly smiling at your and Nathaniel's interaction. It took Dream a few seconds to remember before he looked at Nightmare and grabbed his hands making Nightmare raise an nonexistent eyebrow slightly before looking down at himself and finally realising that he wasn't his goopy self "..." Nightmare stayed silent before one of his tentacles sprouted out of his back and lightly smack him in the face before returning to his back "...I'm...back to normal...? How?"

Nightmare lightly muttered making the others except you and Nathaniel to look at Nightmare and blinked lightly before Cinna looked at Dream and spoke up "wait...where did Nightmare go?" He lightly said as Dream looked at Nightmare for a few seconds, mentally asking him something before smiling lightly as Nightmare nodded and went to speak before you and Nathaniel simultaneously cut him off "he's literally right there" you and Nathaniel said lightly, keeping your eyesockets on the horror game. After a few seconds of silent before loud, multiple 'What?!'s echoed throughout the lounge room.