Chapter 25

2nd POV

As soon as you and Nathaniel walked through the portal you caught a knife being thrown in your direction. You looked at Killer, who was staring at you with a nervous smile.

You sighed lightly and threw the knife back at Killer causing him to fumble slightly before quickly catching the knife as Error walked through the portal and closed it.

You lightly patted Nathaniel's skull as he stared at you with a bewildered expression on his skull. He jumped back slightly as Nightmare suddenly appeared infront of the two of you. Nathaniel quickly hid behind you.

You sighed lightly and looked at Nightmare as Dream walked into the room. Nathaniel looked at Dream then at Nightmare. Nightmare stared at you before looking at Nathaniel and pointing to him "what's with the random Fell?" He asked you.

You smiled lightly as Nathaniel stared at Nightmare's hand "this isn't actually a 'random Fell' it's my brother, Nathaniel" you said, Nathaniel nodding lightly "y-yep....that's....m-me..." He said nervously before looking over at Horror "..."

Nightmare hummed lightly and looked at Nathaniel who got out from behind you and walked towards Horror with Horror staring at the part of his skull missing.

Nathaniel stared at Horror before pulling a beanie from what you assumed was his *Inventory and jumped up to place the beanie on Horror's skull, the beanie hiding the hole in his skull.

You walked over to Nathaniel as Horror glanced upto the beanie "where'd you get that beanie from?" You asked him. Nathaniel looked at you before smiling lightly "it was on my head when I first woke up" he replied, making you nod. You looked at Horror as he grabbed Nathaniel and hugged him.

"...thank...you" he said lightly, hugging Nathaniel more. Nathaniel grunted lightly as he reached up and patted Horror's skull "you're... welcome" he said lightly, making you smile lightly.