Chapter 1

You searched through the whole underground, other than the Ruins choosing to check there last, hoping to find someone, after searching you found no one.

"...oh no... Oh gosh... No one's here... I've checked everywhere, even Undyne's lab AND the true lab! But all there was is monster dust! How the hell did The kid kill them all, even the damn amalgamates! I can't even find the f*cking kid!" You said in a panic.

"deep breaths, (Y/n) deep breaths... Now, where haven't I checked... Ah-ha!" You said, snapping your fingers "the Ruins!"

You grinned and rushed to the Ruins, stopping at the shut door "sh*t! I forgot! The stupid door isn't opened..." You said, growling lightly under your breath. You grinned as an idea came to mind

You raised your hand to the door, summoning some bones and threw them at the door, destroying it to pieces. You walked through the now destroyed door and searched through the Ruins/Ruined Home.

After searching the Ruins, you began walking to where the human first fell, stopping when you heard a distant adult male's voice. 'wait....no....nononoNONONO!' You thought in panic, rushing to where the human first fell, stopping with wide eyes at the sight in front of you, your eye lights disappearing.

Right in front of you was one of those rescue people strapping the kid in one of those safety harnesses and rope, securing that the kid was secure by lightly pulling at the rope, smiling when he saw how secure it was "there, all secure!" He said looking up "you can pull the kid and me up now!" He said as they were pulled up.

'no....this... This isn't supposed to be happening! The kid should have Reset by now!' you thought, you were so in thought you didn't notice the kid and the male disappearing out of your view as they were pulled up to the top.