Chapter 19

Ink's POV (3rd person)

Ink stared, eyesockets wide as he watched the portal the Blue copy made with his Broomie closed. He made a noise of pain as he landed on his back. He stood up before looking around, stiffening slightly when he realised how white the au he appeared in was, the au only had a few colourful spots that looked like they were starting to fading away.

Ink's eyelights changed into multiple shapes as his feelings from his vials fading away. His eyesockets widened as his eyelights became white slits '....' he sat down on the ground of the whiteness, watching the remaining colours of the au fade away completely.

"...." His eyesockets widened more as he was suddenly hit with multiple feelings, his eyelights staying as white slits. When they stopped, he stared at a spot in the whiteness. As he stared at that spot all he saw was the Blue copy, holding his Broomie, looking down at it before breaking it in half.

He watched with wide eyesockets as his now broken Broomie fell to the ground "...." His eyelights faded away for a few minutes before they returned as red targets as he watched the Blue copy happily chat with the now corrupted Dream as if they were old friends "...."

He growled angrily before standing up "...That Blue.....is going to be dust when I get out of here!!" He angrily yelled into the whiteness as he made his scary looking face.

(Sorry that this one is kinda shorter than the last two chapters I posted, I couldn't really think of what else that would happen with Ink -3-)