Chapter 24

2nd POV

You shuffled a bit closer to Error, making sure there was a bit of a gap between the both of you as Error opened a one-way portal to Underfell copy #690. You and Error watched as the Fell!Sans was walking around a barren Snowdin.

The Fell!Sans basically had the same injuries you had, but instead of having a chipped cheekbone he had a quarter of his skull missing and his mouth seemed to be melting. You stared at the Fell!Sans 'why does this Fell remind me of Nathaniel?' you thought before your eyesockets widened slightly as a image of Nathaniel flashed in your view before disappearing, replacing Nathaniel with the Fell!Sans.

You looked at Error who was giving you a confused expression "I...I think I found my younger brother..." You said, Error's eyesockets widening slightly "..." He immediately made the one-way portal disappear and summoned an actual portal to the Underfell copy. You immediately jumped through the portal, Error going through after you.

You looked around and noticed that you were infront of the ruins. You looked towards the doors and noticed that they seemed to be roughly kicked open. You and Error walked towards Snowdin, noticing how barren the area was "..." You and Error kept walking, eventually stopping near the entrance to Snowdin.

You both walked into Snowdin before quickly dodging the bone attack thrown at you. You looked at the Nathaniel and made eyesockets to eyesockets with him. Nathaniel stared at you a few moments before gasping "...Y-Y/n?" He said lightly. You smiled softly and nodded "yep, it's me...Nath!" You said, spreading your arms.

Nathaniel immediately rushed to you and tightly hugged you before crying loudly. You smiled softly and hugged him back "it's ok..it's ok... everything is going to be fine..." You said softly. Nathaniel eventually calmed down and pulled away before noticing Error "...." He looked at you before pointing at Error "why is Glitchy-Boy here?" He asked making you chuckle lightly"it's a long story...why is it so barren here?" You asked softly.

Nathaniel sighed lightly"...I....I had appeared here randomly....but I'm pretty sure this is a genocide timeline... I'm the only one here, the rest of the monsters are gone...the edge of this au was here with me...until...he couldn't deal with what was happening and....begged me to...kill him....and I did...I regret it so much...but I know it's what he wanted..." He said softly.

You sighed lightly and grabbed his hands "let's just get out of this au..." You said making Nathaniel nod lightly. You looked at Error and lightly nodded your skull. Error lightly nodded back and made a portal back to the castle.

You and Nathaniel walked through the portal as Error summoned the codes to the au and destroyed it. The au began to fade away as Error jumped into the portal and shut it behind him.