Chapter 26

2nd POV

Horror eventually placed Nathaniel down and headed to the kitchen. Nathaniel sat down on the couch where Horror just was. You sat down next to him and wiped at his melting mouth "Nath? Why is your mouth melting?" You asked him, the others looking at the two of you.

Nathaniel sighed lightly "well...as far as I know from what the Edge of my au told me... apparently he had found a syringe of what he called 'strange red liquid' which I am now just realising was well...determination...and injected it into me to well not make me 'dust'" He said lightly. You blinked lightly "oh..."

Nathaniel sighed lightly and leaned into you, glowing tears going down his cheekbones "I'm so glad you're ok..." He said lightly. You smiled softly and pet his skull.

Nathaniel looked over at Dream then back at you "why is Dream here anyway?...I thought he would be with...Ink" he said lightly, making you sigh "it's kinda a long story..." You said before explaining what happened with Ink a while ago.

Nathaniel blinked lightly "so you're telling me that you found Dream in Outertale... throwing himself into the void, caught him before he could completely fall into the void, brought him here and then a whole ass shit storm happened with Ink, ending up with Dream eating one of Nightmare's apples and then you stealing Ink's sash and Broomie and then throwing Ink into a random fucking ass au and practically trapping him there?!" He said loudly.

You nodded lightly, making Nathaniel sigh lightly and massage his forehead "I don't get why you couldn't have just explained to Ink about the balance" he said. You blinked lightly "I mean I know I could've but Ink kept attacking me so I felt like there was no choice to attack back...and considering that skeleton has the memory of a goldfish. He would've completely forgotten about it.." you said. Nathaniel sighed lightly "I suppose you're right..." He said before leaning against the couch.