Chapter 16

2nd POV

You were currently in the castle's living room with Error and the murder time trio as Nightmare hadn't given any of you a mission yet. You blinked lightly, suddenly getting an idea. You looked at Error "Hey, uhh.. Error?" You said, making him look at you with a hum "could you like show me Outertale?....I remember always wanting to see it when I was still human.." you said lightly.

Error chuckled lightly "5u4e" He said, making you grin. You and Error stood up from the couch, Error made a portal to Outertale and walked through, you walking through after him. You looked around in awe.

You kept looking around before you noticed a figure near the edge of the rock you and Error were on, your eyesockets widening slightly when you realised who it was 'what is Dream doing here?' you thought.

You quickly used your magic to grab Dream as he jumped off the rock. You sighed shakily and pulled Dream over to you and Error, who was staring at Dream with wide eyesockets. Dream blinked blankly at you and Error.

Error immediately made a portal back to the castle. You walked through it, dragging Dream through it, surprised that he didn't try and fight back. Error walked through after you, you and Error immediately went to Nightmare's throne room. Nightmare looked up as you dragged Dream over to him. Nightmare raised an bone-brow slightly "why did you bring him here?" He asked.

Error sighed shakily as you sighed "I asked Error to show me Outertale and...I noticed Dream near the edge of the rock Error and I were on...then he jumped....I grabbed him with my magic before he could fall into the void..." You said, Nightmare's eyesockets widening slightly. He looked down at Dream who was staring at him blankly.