Summer

Name is Knightly Ember Phoenix.
17 years old
Pure blood.
Wizarding royalty basically.
Entire family died in battle of Hogwarts recently so now I live at Malfoy Manor with my best friend Draco Malfoy, his mother and aunt.

————————————-

I wake up in my room at Malfoy Manor to the sun shining in my face.

I am wearing

I am wearing

I sit up in bed and rub my ocean blue eyes and rub my fingers through my dirty blond hair

I sit up in bed and rub my ocean blue eyes and rub my fingers through my dirty blond hair. As soon as I stand up Draco rushes into my room and throws me over his shoulder and runs down to the dining room for what I assume breakfast.

"DRACO! Put me down you ferret!!!" I yell as he's running down the stair case. "NEVER!!!" He yells back. Were dying of laughter when we get to the dining room where The Narcissa Malfoy is waiting for us. Lucius had died in the battle a couple months ago and Bellatrix barley comes out of her room in the morning.

"Calm down kids." She says with a laugh and sipping her morning tea. We calm down finally and sit down to eat. "How did you sleep Knightly?" Narcissa asks me. I get butterfly's when she says my name. "I slept very good. And you?" I ask with a bright warm smile. "Very good and you draco dear?" She asks. "Very good mother. Knightly are you excited for today?" He asks me. "What's today?" I ask sipping my orange juice. He gives me a look that I can't describe. "You forgot?!" He says. "Oooooh that thing! What? no i didn't forget!" I say with a laugh. "I'm just messing with you!" I say trying to hide the fact I'm completely lying. "Okay good be ready the guest will be coming at noon sharp." He says getting up to go get ready. After he leaves I turn to Narcissa.

"What's today?" I ask her confused. She lets out a laugh and tell me, "it's the beginning of summer pool party thing draco always does." She says still laughing. "Oh I knew that." I say with a smile. "Sure you did." She says with a smirk. We blush a bit and eventually leave to go get ready.

The truth is ever since Lucius died we got very close and even had close encounters of a kiss. But we've never said anything about it but I have a strong feeling this summer will be different.

Once I get to my room I decide to take a hot shower to freshen up. I step and and let out a sigh of relief. I hear the door open and I see draco coming in. "Dray? What are you doing?" I ask peeking my head out. "I need a shower!" He says. "You have your own bathroom" I say. "And it's more fun with you!" He says getting undressed.

To clear some things up draco and I have been best friends since before hogwarts. We grew up together. Our birthdays are even super close. And we're both gay. Narcissa knows that I like girls and Draco likes guys. Preferably The Famous Harry Potter. But we have the kind of friendship where we can sleep together and even kiss sometimes for as weird as it sounds but we don't mind.

We're singing and dancing in the shower and finally decide to get out so we can finish getting ready. Weird enough before draco leaves he gives me a kiss and goes to his room. I get ready and since we have about 3 hours until the guest arrive I put on some normal clothes for setting up. I put on.

I put on the sweater because it's always freezing in the manor

I put on the sweater because it's always freezing in the manor.  I put on my normal makeup some eyeliner and mascara with blush and put my hair into a low bun with two strand out around my face. I decide to go help Narcissa set up because draco never does. I walk out to the library where I knew she would be.

"Hey" I say as she turns her head to face me. "Hello love. What are you up to?" She asks softly. "Oh nothing I was wondering if you needed help setting up for the party?" I ask walking up to her slowly. "Oh yes of course thank you. Let's go get the supplies from the supply room." She says closing her book and looking up at me. We stare into each others eyes for a minute and both our breaths start getting heavy and we both lean in. As we're about to kiss Draco rushes in.

"Hey wanna go set up?" He asks "what are you guys doing?" He asks again. I sign in disappointment "Nothing dray just asking mum if she wanted to go set up." I say. "Oh okay well I'll go get the boxes with decor and I'll meet you guys outside. " he says running off again. We look at each other and both let out a laugh. "I swear he is a little kid." Narcissa says. "Yeah..." I say my smile fading away and looking down. "Darling what's wrong?" She asks. "Oh nothing I'm fine. We should head out back." I say putting on a smile. "Alright let's go!" She says grabbing my hand with our fingers locked together.

'How I wish I was kissing her right now' I think to myself and she looks at me with red cheeks and a bright smile. 'Shit she can hear my thoughts.  I'm so stupid' I think again. "No swearing darling or you'll get punished!" She says sternly. "Right sorry!" I say with a nervous chuckle.

We get outside and hear complaining but not from draco. "It's so hot!!!!" We head Bellatrix say. "Oh Merlin!" Me and Narcissa says at the same time causing us to chuckle.

AN:: hi everyone. I hope you all enjoyed this first chapter. The chapters will be much longer than this and possibly some smut soon IDK!! Let me know if I should continue!!??