Why are you here?

TW MENTIONS OF SELF HARM AND ABUSE

The next morning I wake up to a cold bed with no sight of Narcissa anywhere. I get up and take a shower and get ready into

I curl my hair and put on some light but glam makeup

I curl my hair and put on some light but glam makeup. I head down to breakfast and Draco's friend is already here. "Good morning honey how did you sleep?" Narcissa asks as I walk into the room. I want to respond but a familiar face gets my attention. "Blaise?" I say in a frightened voice. "What did you say darling?" She asks looking concerned. "Blaise" I say not taking my gaze off of him. "Are you having a stroke?" Bellatrix says standing up. "Oh hello knightly" Blaise says walking up to me and giving me a hug I don't return instead when he pulls away I black out. "Knightly!" I hear them all shout at once but a way to familiar dark chuckle fills my ears then silence.

***

I wake up on the couch about 30 minutes later with Narcissa holding me and my head rested on her lap. She is stroking my hair while everyone else is sitting in silence waiting for me to wake up. I sit up and everyone rushes over to me. "Oh my Merlin baby are you okay?" Narcissa asks. "Uhm yes I think so" I say standing up. Blaise walks in the room with a glass of water. "Here got you some water" he says handing it to me. I don't take the glass but instead look at it and it shatters. "Oh my god" Bellatrix shrieks. "You shouldn't be here" I say looking at him. "Why not?" Draco asks. "I have no idea" Blaise says playing dumb. "You know exactly why" I say staring him in the eyes. "Knightly calm down" Severus says. I ignore him. "Okay okay so what if I did hurt you in the past. It's the past we can put it behind us" he says putting a hand on my shoulder which causes his hand to burn immediately. "Ow what the fuck" he yells which causes me to flinch. "What is between you guys?" Draco asks trying to keep up apart. "We had arranged  marriage but it was not public yet" I start saying. "Knightly shut up" Blaise says which in return gets an intense glare from Narcissa and Bellatrix. "No! They need to know so that you can never step foot near me again!" I yell and my eyes start turning red. "Like I said we had an arranged marriage. Blaise has abused me in ways you can't imagine. He's hurt so many people including my sister!" I say moving closer to him. "Okay in my defense she was there and I was drunk" he says backing up. "That doesn't even make any fucking sence!" Bellatrix says. "You deserve to rot in Azkaban" I say pining him up on the wall. "I'm going to go owl Azkaban guards." Severus says speed walking to the owlery. "Okay knightly we can just put him in the cellar for now" draco says. "No need I'll take it from here" the minister says from behind us. "When did you get here?" Bellatrix asks. "Long enough to know Mr.Zabini here has a one way ticket to Azkaban." He says walking over to Blaise. "Hold on can I do something quick?" I ask. "A blow job?" Blaise whispers hoping I wouldn't hear but I did so did everyone else. "You mother-" Narcissa starts but I cut her off. "I got this" I say. "Rot. In. Azkaban." I say and punching him so hard the picture frame falls off the wall next to him. "Oops" I say looking to Narcissa. "Well anyway he's all yours" I say to the minister. "Thank you mrs.Phoenix" he says taking Blaise and apperating to Azkaban. "I'm so sorry knightly I had no idea" draco says. "I know. No one did" I say and walking off to the garden to clear my mind.

***

"Hey you okay?" I voice says from behind me cause if me to jump. "Sorry didn't mean to startle you" Harry says sitting down next to me. "It's okay just a little on edge right now" I say taking a deep breath. "Want to talk about everything that has happened today with Blaise?" He asks. "Not really but it might help." I say looking at him. " okay go for it" he says. "Okay well how much do you know?" I ask. "Let's pretend I don't know anything and you take it all off your shoulders." He says taking a breath. "Okay well my parents had us in an arranged marriage. But Blaise was abusive he hurt me and many other people. He was just an overall terrible person." I say and Harry nods his head. "I'm sorry about that" he says. "It's okay it's not your fault" I say with a single tear rolling down my cheek. He wipes it away and pulls my into a hug. "Hey can I steal her for a second?" Narcissa asks from behind Harry. "Yes of course" he says getting up and leaving. "Hey baby how are you doing?" She asks sitting next to me and holding my hand and taking a breath in. "I'm okay- I'll be okay." I say correcting my self. "Are you sure?" She asks. I just nod my head and rest it on her shoulder. "Now come on it's time for dinner you've been out here all day" she says. "Really? I have?" I say in disbelief. "Yes now come on" she says with a chuckle. We get to the kitchen and sit down holding hands under the table. "Knightly I'm going yo need to talk to you later about what happened earlier with your powers." Severus says out of no where. "Oh uhm okay sure" I say a little nervous. Narcissa squeezes me thigh to give me reassurance  I give her a smile and just stare at my food. "You going to eat?" Draco asks me. "Not hungry" I say looking down. "Knightly you need to eat." Bella says. "I need to go to the restroom excuse me" I say getting up and leaving. I go into the bathroom unaware of Narcissa presence not far behind me. "I-I can't do this- o-oh my god- I can't- Everett I just n-need you- I need you." I say looking for the razor in the cabinet. Once I find it I look at it. "Knightly stop" Naricssa says from behind me. "I look at her and realize what I'm doing if I cut myself. "We need to go back to my house" I say looking at her. "Why?" She asks. "Would you rather have me cut my wrists?" I yell down the hallway. "What did she say?" Everyone else says looking at me. "Nothing" I say walking out the door and heading to my manor.

AN. Heyyyy loves here is this chapter not sure if I like it but I really wanted to get something out. And if you ha easy suggestions or ideas let me know!! Ty xx