Daily prophet

I awake in my bed with no one next to me. I wonder where Narcissa is when I hear the shower turning off. Narcissa walks out in my black silk robe. "That's mine" I say referring to the robe. "I'm aware" she says giving me a kiss and going back to the bathroom to brush her hair. I just admire her in all her beauty and she obviously notices. "Darling staring is rude". She says. "I'm not staring I'm admiring there is a difference" I say with a smile. She chuckles and walks back out to where I'm still laying. "How about some breakfast?" She says stroking my face. "I'd love that I'll be down soon I'd just like to shower and get ready for the day." I say smiling. "Okay I'll be down in the kitchen if you need me" she says giving me one more kiss and leaving the room. I take a quick shower and change into my outfit for the day -

I do a quick spell do put my hair into beach curls and a light makeup look

I do a quick spell do put my hair into beach curls and a light makeup look. Once I feel good with my choices I make my way to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Morning K" Draco says as I walk in the room. "Good morning dray" I say sitting down next to him and putting my head on his shoulder. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Nothing" I say with a sigh. He shrugs it off and starts eating. I just eat a couple pieces of fruit and a waffle. "So guys school starts back up in Monday so what do you say we go out today and get last minute school supplies?" Narcissa asks. "Sounds good" I say taking a sip of my orange juice. "Are you sure your okay?" Draco asks me once more. "Yes!" I say a little more harshly than intended. He gives me a shocked look and I just decide to leave the room and get ready for today's outings.

Narcissa Pov

I notice since knightly came down she's been on edge for reasons I can't explain. Once she snapped at Draco I knew something was going on. "What is her deal?" Bellatrix asks after knightly left the room. They all shrug and turn to me. "What? How am I supposed to know?" I ask. "Well for starters your her girlfriend or whatever and second of all- well that's really the only reason" Bella says. "Okay I'll talk to her just go get ready for today" I say leaving the room to check on knightly.

Knightly POV

I don't understand why I'm being so moody and on edge right now.  I feel terrible for snapping at Draco so I hope today isn't awkward. I'm drawn from my thoughts when someone knocks on my door. "Come in" I say and Narcissa walks in. "Hey baby are you okay? You seemed a little off at breakfast." She asks sitting down next to me. "To be honest. I don't know. I'm getting agitated so easily. I feel terrible for snapping at Draco and I can't even tell him why I snapped because I don't know myself." I say looking down. "It's okay we all have our off days." She says hugging me. "Alright let's go to diagon alley now okay?" She says after a minute. I nod and we head out.

————-
Draco forgave me and he understood. Currently we're getting our text books needed for this year. "I need ultimate advanced astrology. That's a thing" I say looking at the two in front of me. "I guess" Draco says. Narcissa just nods and looks for a folder to keep track of her papers in. She finds one and we head out to go get some new quills.  Narcissa decided to go get the quills so me and Draco could go get ourselves a treat. We're on our way to the candy shop ( I don't remember the name sorry) when I decide to speak up. "Hey can I talk to you" I say and he pulls me aside down an alley. "What's up" he says putting his hand on my shoulder. "I'm just- scared and nervous for our last year. We're growing up and I'm terrified." I say and he hugs me. "It's okay everything's going to be okay. We will be okay." He says and a giant flash catches our attention.  "Wow young lovers with a secret? From what I heard it sounds like a baby is on the way" no other than Reeta skeeter says with her magic quill writing down everything she just said. "What?" Draco says confused. "Sounds like it's going to be on the front page in the morning" she says walking away. "I can't even have kids" I say under my breath. "Hey look don't worry" he says kissing my head. "She's just a bitch" he says.  "Can we just go get candy please" I say with puppy eyes. "Of course let's go" he says with a chuckle.

—————- Next Morning ————-

Me and Draco had a sleepover last night so narcissa was with Bellatrix while Severus was at Hogwarts getting everything ready for his class.  We walk into the dining room for breakfast. When we walk in Narcissa looks furious and Bellatrix actually looks scared.  "Woah is everything okay?" I ask. "Are you pregnant?" Narcissa asks. "What?" I say. " are. You. Pregnant. With my sons baby" she says not looking at me. "Are you insane?" I say loudly. "Well that's what the daily prophet says." Bellatrix says. "Looks it's all a misunderstanding" Draco says walking up to his mother. "I can't believe you" I say with tears in my eyes because she knows I can't have kids and her assuming that from the prophet really upsets me. "Is everything okay?" Severus says walking in with doughnuts. "Not even close" Bella says grabbing the box and sitting back down. "What happened?" He asks as I just stare at Narcissa. "Look at the prophet" Bella says and he grabs it from narcissa. "That's impossible you can't-" he says but Draco cuts him off. "She knows" he says. "So why would you believe it?" He asks Narcissa. "I- I don't know" she says clearly not sure of what to say. "Just forget it" I say walking out of the room and going to my room and locking the door.

AN——. Heyyyy I'm back from the dead if you were wondering. I know this is short and bad but I really wanted to get something out and I'm currently in biology 😐 anywayyyy I will try to post often I just have school now and practice for volleyball but I will try!!!