Disturbance

I am awoken in the middle of the night by sounds coming from somewhere in the house. I sit up trying not to wake up the woman next to me but she's up as well. "What's that noise?" I ask. "I was wondering the same thing." She says. I stand up and put on my clothes that we're still on the floor from the events that took place not long ago. "Where are you going?" She asks me. "To check it out. What if draco is in trouble?" I say walking up next to her. "Okay do you want me to go with you?" She says grabbing my hand. I lean up and kiss her softly. "I think I'll be okay" I say walking out of the room. I start walking towards Draco's room that feels like I'm never going to get there. Once I finally get there I peek my head in and see Harry on top of draco. 'Oh my Merlin' I think to myself trying not to laugh. I walk away but notice the fire is lit in one of the living rooms. I peek my head in and see Bellatrix on top of someone as well. I quickly realize is Severus Snape. 'What in the actually fuck' I think to myself and quickly run back to my room. I rush in and lock the door behind me.

"Woah what happened?" Narcissa asks standing up and putting a robe on. I am dying of laughter and can't get out any words. " oh my Merlin. Are you alright?" She asks me and all I can do is nod my head in response. "Y-you will not believe what I just witnessed" I say laughing Hysterically afterwards. "What did you witness?" She asks starting to laugh as well. "O-okay so I first went to draco room and peeked in and saw HARRY ON TOP OF HIM so I quickly left and on my way back the fire was lit in the living room so I looked in there as well and saw BELLATRIX ON TOP ON NO OTHER THAN SEVERUS FUCKING SNAPE!" I say laughing like crazy. "Oh my-" she says shocked then laughing with me. "I don't think I'll ever be able to sit or look at that couch ever again" I say covering my mouth trying not to laugh so much. "Yeah we might have to get rid of it" Narcissa says laughing. "Or burn it" I add on causing us to laugh even more. We soon decide to stay up to watch the sunrise.

A while later.....

"Dobby" Narcissa says then a pop sounds goes off. "Yes master?" He says. "Two teas please" she says with a warm smile. "Yes master coming right up" he says and with another pop he is gone. In a matter of seconds he's back with the teas. "Thank you" I say with a warm smile. "Of course dobby is happy to help" he says and vanishing away. I take a deep breath in of the cool summer air and take a sip of my tea. I feel eyes on me. "What?" I say with a little laugh. "Nothing" Narcissa says still looking at me. I shrug it off and continue watching the sunrise. After a little bit there is a knock at the door. "Come in"I say and draco walks in onto the balcony. "Morning- oh hello mother." Draco says clearly caught off guard. "Good morning draco" she says with a warm smile. "Okay well I was going to talk to knightly first  but i suppose mother I shall talk to you as well" he says and me and Narcissa share a look of concern thinking he found out our secret. "I found out something.." he says growing our concern more. After a long silence draco says. "Harry came over last night as you know." Me and Narcissa both share a look of relief. "And we'll we um are a couple now"
He says with a smile. "YES! I KNEW IT" I shout. They both look at me. "Sorry" I say sitting back down. They laugh a little bit. "If he makes you happy then I'm okay with it" Narcissa says "me too" I say with a smile. Draco stands up. "Thank you" he says then starts walking out.  "Wait one more thing" he says which causes us to look at each other again. "Why are you in here with knightly mother?" He asks. "Oh uhm just morning tea with the sunrise." She says quickly. "Oh okay then see you later" he says walking out. Once he's gone me and Narcissa look at each other. I start laughing. "Why are you laughing?" She asks me. "Oh nothing I just thought he figured it out" I say laughing after wards. "Me as well" she says with a laugh. We both calm down and look at each other. We both lean in and give a passionate kiss. We pull apart and smile and continue looking outside. Little did we know someone was in the room and saw the whole thing.

AN: heyyyyy I hope y'all liked it and I'll post more soon!!! Also imma try and shift tonight 😏 if there is spelling mistakes I'm sorry 😩